Chapter 11

"There are multiple ways to eliminate her indirectly, but I actually want to know what you're thinking about." Wonho said. "I don't know." I read the information written. She came two years ago from Busan. She had a really low reputation and got bullied a lot.

"I think her week point is... reputation I guess." I said after thinking. "And what makes you think so?" Wonho smirked. I took a deep breath hoping that what I'm saying makes sense. "It's written here that she suffered depression last year and she got cured by bullying other people. You can say... revenge?"

Wonho nodded to my words. "And what will you do about it?" I smirked. Ideas started popping on my mind. "Well. We'll bring her a new visitor. Her biggest fear... reputation. We can find out some of her darkest secrets and spread them all over social media. Plus, I'll try to be a type of those gossip girls who keep talking all day and I'll just say some false stuff about her." Wonho giggled. It looked like he liked what I just said.

"Alright. I will find out some of her darkest little secrets and give them to you. The rest? You will have to continue this mission." He closed his laptop and took the bowl of ramen. "Your brother is pretty good."

Wonho was enjoying his meal and I was enjoying my thoughts. I don't really know how to describe this feeling. That feeling when you want to smile... and laugh. A feeling that makes you want to scream so hard and takes you to the world you want. Is it... happiness. Perhaps?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Time to go to school like any other day. I said my goodbyes to Eunwoo and went out. I didn't see Mark get out from his house. I won't bother waiting for him. I'll just continue walking. The bruise on my cheek started fading. I can't feel it's pain but I won't like it to have another in my face.

I suddenly heard fast footsteps from behind. They were coming closer until someone touched my shoulder. Mark leaned forward placing his hands on his knees as he breathed heavily. "Why didn't you wait for me?" I actually didn't know I had to wait for him. I thought he must be going out with his girlfriend. "Sorry. I think I was daydreaming."

The first class ended and it was time to go to the lockers. As usual, the area where my locker is located is pretty empty. It's that creepy area of the school where no one dares to get close to.

I opened my locker and placed my books inside. Someone suddenly closed my locker's door. I looked to my side and saw Mina. What does she want now? She pulled me from my hoodie and pushed me back to the floor. I sighed annoyingly and stood back up. "If you need something, be respectful."

I can see how Mina started getting pissed. A girl kicked me from behind. I fell right in my nose. I sat and touched my nose gently. It's bleeding. As soon as I turned to face Mina, a punch was hit on my other cheek bone. Another bruise.

"What do you need." I said coldly. I don't want to show any emotions, reactions, or expressions. Another girl pulled me from my hair and pulled me upwards. "I like your hair. Can I have it?" She said with a smile. Now, I'm really pissed. I kicked her right in her belly. She took her hands off of me and placed it on her stomach. She made a really painful face.

I walked past Mina and carried my bag from the floor. I didn't look at her. My problem is, She didn't see me with Minjun. Then why is she hitting me? When I tried walking away, she pulled me again from the hoodie facing me. "Didn't I tell you not to breathe around him?"

My nose was still bleeding and I needed to go to the infirmary now. Mark was not around and I couldn't get any help. "And who are you to tell me who should I breathe around?"
"You messed with the wrong person."

She gave me a slap right in the cheek with the new bruise I got. I tried not to wince. I actually felt its pain now. I exhaled angrily and walked away. "HEY!" Someone touched my shoulder. I quickly turned around and held her from her neck. I started squeezing on it slowly. That was Soomi. She started choking on her gum and that's the reason why I didn't let go.

She tried pulling my hands away. "H- hulp." She barely could talk. I squeezed more but then I realized that she will end her own life soon. I let go of it and walked away. She fell on the floor and coughed. "Wow! You don't have the courage to continue on choking her?!" I heard Mina yell.

I went to the infirmary. Fortunately, the nurse was there. "Oh dear. What happened?"
"I tripped."

I got out of the room and went to the bathroom to check on my face. This girl is making me look uglier than I really am. Someone entered the bathroom. From the reflection on the mirror, I saw Mina. Alone.

"Look at me." She said crossing her arms. "Minjun will never like you. Why? Because you're ugly and creepy. You don't know how to respect or even talk to someone. If I could just meet your parents, I would really thank them. They raised you very well." She walked closer. "No matter how much you will yell for help for the next few days, there is no one there to help you. Because you have no one."

Those words. They really dug in deep to my memories. She went out with a smirk in her face. Just you wait... I'll cut every limb of you out. I heard whispers. Is there someone else in the bathroom? I tried looking around. It was just me... and my thoughts.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm worthless.