Chapter 4

My thoughts are still with me. Making me think that I'm such a psycho or a killer. Will I end up as a murderer after all? Is that what I am meant to be? Half of my thoughts are telling me to do the right thing which is just confess to Minjun and the other half is just telling me to continue my tingly process.

I couldn't sleep that night. The more I think the more I get my brain into pain. I looked through my window and saw a falling star. I never saw falling stars beautiful. I made my only wish. Minjun will be mine. I don't care about what people will say about it and I will try not to kill anymore.

I was wondering if Eunwoo saw the falling star too. What did he wish for? I tried to think about random stuff like the anime episodes I watched and my boring life as a boring student with not-a-boring memory.

Hours passed and it felt like minutes. The sun rose and was still staring out of the window. Is time moving that fast? I thought summer was over. Eunwoo knocked the door and entered as he yawned and started talking, "how did you sleep?"
"I didn't."
"Why? Was something bothering you?"
"No. I saw a falling star."
"Oh, wow. What did you wish for?"
"A secret. What's for breakfast?"
"I don't really know. I feel tired today. Why don't you make a sandwich?"
"Ok."
"Don't you feel tired?"
"No?"

His question was questionable because no I wasn't tired. I don't think staying awake for a long time makes me tired. It felt fine. I made my sandwiches and went outside. I saw Mark from the distance and I don't really want to have a conversation with someone right now.

We walked silently to school and each one went to his class awkwardly. I saw Minjun many times today and it felt great. I kept stalking him all day. I knew a lot of things about him.

He likes reading books a lot. He plays football and his favorite food is Spicy Ramen. He got normal friends and no bullies are around here anymore. He likes wearing hoodies and necklaces. He smiles a lot and likes helping others. Good information from now. I think I did a good job.

While I was stalking Minjun in the playground, I felt a cold hand touch my neck. I turned quickly and realized it was Wonho. He smirked and asked me if I slept well. I think he knows that I didn't sleep.

"I didn't even sleep. Thanks to my mind and your ideas." I said rolling my eyes.
"Hey hey. At least that bully won't show up again."
"You're right."

Wonho walked away with another smirk in his face as I continued watching Minjun play football. The ball suddenly flew away from a kick as it hit my head. It actually hurt but I didn't seem to react to it a lot. I carried the ball and looked at Minjun. He smiled awkwardly and ran towards me.

"I'm sorry. It was an accident."

I couldn't talk, move, whisper, look, or feel. My heart was the only thing working in my whole body. I felt like I was about to faint and this made it weird. Minjun snatched the ball from my hand as he smiled and walked away. I am an idiot. I could've talked to him. At least a "hi". I hate myself.

Instead of stalking him I sat down watching him play. He is a really good player. The ball flew towards me again and Minjun started following it. My heart started beating so badly again. I tried taking a deep breath to start talking but then he stopped. He saw someone behind me. It was a girl with other girls behind her. I can say it was a gang.

"Hey! You're playing in our playground!" The girl yelled.
"It's not yours." He replied coldly but scared. I stood up because I knew there will be something going on right now. The girl walked towards Minjun and slapped him right in the cheek. The ball fell away and I ran to catch it. Minjun's cheek was red. He smoothly put his hand on his cheek thinking it might heal the pain.

"I said it's our playground! Go away!" The girl yelled again.
"It's not yours! Everyone is playing here!" Minjun replied angrily.

He is right. There were other students playing around and I don't get why she chose Minjun. The girl giggled and said, "well I don't like you. And when I hate someone, he will find a hard time in this school. Now walk away!" She pushed him right in the chest as he fell down.

Anger started overtaking me. My breathing became faster and I can feel my veins beating from anger. I ran away. As soon as I turned to run, I bumped into Mark and fell down. The ball was still in between my hands. I stood up again and pushed Mark aside. I was not ready for questions. I feel unconscious and I really want to do something about it. With no killing. I don't want to kill again.

I ran back home and entered my room. I put the ball in my closet and sat on my bed. I feel so angry I would stab her to death. I would make her choke or mentally ill. I want to kill her indirectly. I want her to kill herself or make someone kill her.

I stood up and walked to the living room. I couldn't find Eunwoo. I went to his room and he was still unusually asleep. I woke him up. He smiled when he saw me beside him and asked me about the time. I went back home earlier, but I actually told him.

He sat with his eyes widened. "Why did you come earlier." He asked.
"I just wanted to come see you. I was feeling dizzy."
"Oh. Cupcake, are you feeling tired."
"No. And don't call me that."

He giggled and told me that he will make me some ramen. He knows that I am in love with the ramen he makes. So simple yet delicious. I have no idea what he puts in that thing.

I went to the living room and turned on the TV to watch anime. I decided to watch yandere girls because I need some lessons. I need lessons so badly.

I think I learned and I need work on what I learned.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks everyone for reading the story. Make sure to VOTE⭐️