4. Could it be?

Could it be? Gus? It is really him? I see his brownish red hair. That's how I knew it was him. So many things boggles my mind. I can't believe Gus is still alive.

"Oh my god. I can't believe it's you. I've missed you so much. How are you still alive?" I give him a bear hug and kiss him on the lips.

"I was keeping an eye on you when I was in capital S. I have been keeping you safe. I have seen what you wrote to me in the journal I have you before I died. I missed you so much Hazel Grace. You wouldn't believe it."

"I have something to tell you..."

"What is it Hazel Grace?"

"I'm pregnant...Oh god-" As soon as I said it, I puked on the ground next to him. He gave me a huge hug afterwards and comforted me.

"Is it my baby?"

"Of course it is." I wipe my face with my sweater sleeve.

"I love you, Hazel Grace."

"I love you too Augustus Waters."

I text my mom and told her to come to the cemetery. I didn't tell her what for. My mom rushed over and gave me and Gus a hug.

"Don't tell my mom. I'm gonna surprise her. Okay.

We drive to Gus' mom's house to surprise her. I walk up to the door and knocked. Mr. Waters opens the door in shock. "Hi dad. I missed you." His dad starts to cry. He calls over his wife. She starts to sob into gus' chest. "Oh my."

After much talking, crying, and eating we drive to my house to sleep. My parents allowed Gus to sleep over with me. "I'm glad I get to see you again. How are you feeling, Hazel Grace?"

"I just feel a little nauseous. Could be the cancer and morning sickness." I detach myself from my Bi-Pap and put my nubbins in my nose in time to run to the bathroom. I puke my dinner from earlier today until there's nothing left but bile. I hate cancer. Gus comes rubs my back. "Done?"he asks. "Yeah. Let's go to sleep."

"I love you."

"Love you too Gus. Okay?"

"Okay."

Maybe 'okay' will be our 'always'.

A/N
Surprised you didn't I? Hope you loved this chapter. I decided to add a twist. Make Gus come back to life. In my story Gus never died.
Let me know what you think. Write in the comments what I should add or remove.
~BraveDivergent_Lover