5. Better or Worse?

I wake up in the morning feeling worse than the night before.

I act like a four year old when I'm sick.  I get cranky. I giggle in my sleep like a weird person. You would think it would be my hormones.. but most of the time its my cancer.

Everything makes me nauseous even food.

I start to get bad stomach cramps. Worse than what I get when I have my period. But I'm pregnant I can't be having my period.

I puke up for the seventh time today. I can't keep anything down. Gus tries to give me some food. I end up eating it but it comes right back up. We're not sure what's causing it. If it's the cancer or the baby. It could be both.

Ever since I woke up I've felt sick. It's Most likely my cancer medications that make me nauseous. It's normal for me to feel sick all the time. 

That's just how cancer affects me. My mom has Gus take me to my doctor to have them check if there's fluid in my lungs. "There isn't too much but since your here we can clear them for you."

---------------------------------
Gus' POV

---------------------------------

"Yes Please do. She's been vomiting all morning. We're not sure if it's the cancer or the baby..."

"She's pregnant?"

"Yeah. You didn't know."

"She never told me. "

Hazel just stares at him. She starts to look green. I know she was going to vomit. I give her the trash can. In between puking she says, "I can't seem to keep anything down.Do you think I should be enrolled to the. hospital?"

"If you are so sick you can't seem to keep anything down then you should go" As soon has Dr. Green says that, Hazel begins to dry heave.

I can tell she doesn't like feeling like this. I was cured from my cancer.  I never knew how.

Dr. Green calls an ambulance. The paramedics come in and put Hazel on a stretcher. They pull me along with her. After she gets better from whatever she has, I'm going to ask her to marry me.

After what seems like hours, Hazel is rushed into the emergency room. She passed out at her doctors office. When we get a room the nurse has me sign a bunch of random papers for whatever reason.

They hook her to a breathing machine and an IV. She was really dehydrated. That's why she passed out.

She soon wakes up. She looks up at me with her beautiful hazel grey eyes. That's probably why her mom named her Hazel. "Is that why your mom named you hazel?"

"What?"

"You have hazel-grey eyes. I've never noticed that before."

"Oh yea. She named me by my eyes."

"I never knew that. It's because all I see is your beauty" I see her blush.

I lay down with her til we both fall asleep.

I wake up to her vomiting. That's not such a pleasant sound to wake up to. I run to the bathroom. The door is locked. "Hazel, open the door."

"Stay out. I don't want you to see me like this. I feel and look horrible."

I knock on the door several times until she opens it. She rushes back to the toilet to puke. She's been getting really bad morning sickness lately.  She would be in the bathroom vomiting for maybe an hour a day. Thankfully it only lasted a couple weeks. I've always wondered what caused morning sickness.

---------------------------
Hazels POV

---------------------------

I've been vomiting for what seem like days. Only was an hour. I open the door for Gus, to be rushing back to the toilet to hurl for the last time today.

I get up wash my face and brush my horrible tasting mouth. I attach myself to my Bi-Pap and go back to bed. Gus walks over and lays down with me. I fall into a relaxing sleep. Now that I know Gus' with me I feel safe at last.

A/N
She now is 2 months pregnant. This story is getting better and better. Long Chapter.Now that it's summer I can write more chapters for you guys who actually read my stories. Enjoy! :p
~BraveDivergent_Lover