A Tiny Station... A HUGE Train!

Janny came to collect me from the room.

"Come on! Time to get the train!" She said, in a all too cheerful tone. Will she always be like this, cheerful even though that the tribute will die. Well I guess I won't be alive to find out..

"Ok. Come on Spark!!" I said, trying to sound eager. As it will be Janny dealing with our sponsors. It will be a good thing to say.

"PIKA!" Spark said catching on to my idea even causing a few sparks

"Good, Good!" Janny said skipping out the room...

I went out into the corridor. Kellen was there tears still streaming down his cheeks. This must have been a hard hour for him. I did not say anything to him. Not wanting to upset him more. Also I may burst out laughing if I open my mouth. Janny just fell over. Skipping in high heals...

Most tributes get a car to the station to get the train but we don't. There would be no point getting in scar for anything. So we took a walk -or in Jannys case a skip- to the.... Station? Ok well there I a place which the tribute train comes. But I don't think you can call it a station. Well we arrived at the train place. Where a Capitol train stood. A huge vehicle with a shimmering surface. Even though in less then 2 weeks I will be a corpse I stood amazed. The sleek slender design of the train it was captivating. I stood in the trains beauty my eyes shining as the light of the sun danced in rays off the train. It was only till Janny pulled on my hand on and basically pushed me onto the train I snapped back to reality. And Spark rushed behind, then I realised. There was a camera crew, and now the whole of Mewam will see me staring at the train like an idiot. Only to be forced on by Janny. And I felt my odds fall ever so slightly...

The spender of the train didn't end when I enters inside. We entered into a living/dinning area. A red rug covers the floor. Black wallpaper with a red pattern on the wall, a black leather sofa and red velvet chair stood proudly near an oak coffee table. And to finish it of a oak table with black and red chairs. I wanted to just run around and jump on the sofa, glide across the smooth oak surface of the table and lay on the rug.

"Amazing isn't it?" I asked Kellen, deciding that my first thoughts may not be good...

"Defiantly, looks like there impressed to" Kellen said indicating to Spark and Puff-Puff who where doing what they wanted. What annoyed me was they could get away with it. I don't blame them. They won't be on a train like this again. Unless they win, which I explained is unlikely. So they want to make the best of it. Or they want to be there playful selfs.

"Good Good. So now go to your rooms and make yourself comfortable! We will be here for 2 nights. Kellen yours is first on the left, Keira second on the right! Then come back here after. I'm sure we will have a jolly good time!!!" Janny said. She is way to happy for my liking...

Me and Spark headed to my room. It was loverly, it looked like a meadow. Sky blue walls and ceiling with clouds. And the bottom of the walls had green streaks like grass. There was a green rig which looked very soft. There was a en-suite bathroom. And a four poster bed with a pale blue see through curtain with butterflys on it. A chest of drawers and a bedside table with a lamp. I took off my shoes so I could feel the soft rug beneath my feet. I took of my reaping dress and had a quick shower and hair wash. The shower was amazing with hot water, and loads of soaps. After wards my hair was soft and shiny. I put on a plain white top with a pair of jeans. I found a draw with pokèmon clothes and couldn't help but put a red and white polka dot bandanner round his neck.

"Looking good Spark!" I said

"Pika! Pika Pi!" Spark said in agreement

Me and Spark went back to the living/dinning area. I left my shoes off as the soft feel of the rug was tempting. Kellen hadn't arrived yet. So my worst nightmare is just beginning. Me and Janny alone in a room. I know Spark was here but he can't really talk can he?

"Keira! Keira! Sit sit!!!" Janny said hitting the seat next to her on the sofa. I hesitantly walked over and sat. "Keira! So how are you?"

"Fine, bit nervous" I said, annoyed at Jannys question. I'm going to my death, or course I won't be ok!

"Don't worry! You will be fine!!" She said

"Uh... Thanks?.."

"Well once your friend gets here we can watch the rest of the reapings!"

"Cool..." oh Kellen please come and end this terrible torture!

And as if he could here my cries Kellen came. Puff-Puff followed with a flower in her hair

"Well lets see the competition!" Janny said turning the TV on....