no explanation, no theories

Yesterday night I decided to go private again with my account on IG  (just_tayley). I wasn't going to make this chapter cause I have no theory or explanation whatsoever but some of you asked why I went private again in the last chapter so I'll explain here.
Chad viewed my stories on IG. Only one of them not everything what makes me think that it was an accident.

 Only one of them not everything what makes me think that it was an accident

Here's the reason I didn't wanted to make this chapter, I don't know why he saw it and I also can't think of an exact reason or explanation, the fact that he was in a tayley account is creepy and tiring cause like I said, I have no explanation for it

I've only talked to three people about it and them and I came up with some explanations, but none of them actually seem to be accurate but I'll post them:

1. Hayley talked to him about tayley accounts and he went  to see and ended up seeing mine.
   First of all, this is almost impossible since they do have respect for each other but don't seem to be close at all since they always trade Alf in the same park. Also, if she wanted to talk to him about this tayley madness, she'd have mentioned to him way back when she viewed my stories for the first time (when I was talking about how Chad cheated on her multiple times).

2. Someone messaged Chad about my account on IG and since he checks his DMs,  he went to see what all was about.
   Apparently Chad checks his DMs but still doesn't make sense the fact that someone would tell him about tayley accounts, there's no reason at all.

3. Other explanation may be that even he thinks that something is happening between H and T so he went to check some tayley accounts. That would also kinda prove that he was the reason that Hayley made that whole text in 2013 about tayley (at the same time, she and Chad were be fighting a lot - Chad himself mentioned it in a interview) and would also prove that he was indeed jealous of Taylor.
   Possible but this sounds too much like a headcanon or something that someone would write in a fanfiction.

4. He was in the Paramore or hayley williams tag and found my account.
   I hope this is not right cause it would be very creepy. Just the though of him stalking her in the Internet is weird, a friend also sent some lyrics that he wrote for his side project  ("Follow her around" and "Living Hell") and it's even MORE creepy. And if you stop to think about the fact that he decided to stay in Franklin when he could easily come back to LA or Kentucky where his family lives is also weird. So I hope this all possibilitie isn't true.

Anyway, I don't have an exact theory about it and its frustating, that said, I decided to stay private with my account for good now. Don't forget to vote and share with your mutual Tayley Shipper❤