Random motivation and sure, Tayley.

Hey friends, it's been a while since i've been away from social media in general, life has been treating me good, I'm at the end of my graduation and in love with the past few choices I've made. So I'm here to say hi and also to say that there's a whole world out there waiting to challenge us, yes it's hard and there will be desperate times, but what is life if not a drop of hope for a better future searching for what we really love and are passionate about?! Bottom line is, at the end it's worth it. The reason I'm saying this is cause I've been through hard times (no pun intended) and would like someone saying this to me when I saw no light at the end of the tunnel.

But anyway, let's talk about Tayley. Truth is, there's probably a lot more people that knows way more than me about the recent situation when it comes the two of them. It seems that things has been quiet, if you would like to share any info or theory - or just have a chat, you can DM me.

I'll leave y'all with this new photo of them that had me in tears cause they're too cute:

Yes, it's from that weird russian fan page - They never post credits which it's weird I mean, WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?!

They seem to be at Taylor's house, the fan page said that it was during thanksgiving dinner so ok, I'll go with that. But what got my attention is how close - and comfortable - they are from eachother. It gave hope again, I got so happy that I came back to share with you💕 what you guys think about it?

Once again, hit me up if you have any theory or anything new about them and well, let's talk❤