Chapter 11

Rey's POV
I couldn't eat, sleep, think, for the next week. Ben didn't talk to me, speak to me, text me , or even acknowledge my presence. I had betrayed his trust. I loved Ben, and I would do anything to take back what I had told Rose, but something inside me told me it was the right thing to do. I didn't know what to do anymore. No matter how much Poe, Finn, and Rose tried to cheer me up, nothing helped. All I could think about was Ben and our good times, and that they were over.
"Please come over today and play with BB-8 today, he misses you," Poe suggested at lunch.
I had a weak smile on my face.
"Thanks Poe," I said trying to sound happy, "but not today."
"Why don't you actually eat your mashed potatoes instead of just mushing them up?" Finn teased, but I didn't laugh.
"Finn, can't you see she's depressed?" Rose said. "When girls are depressed they want to be left alone. Right Rey?"
"Actually I would like some peace and quiet so I could think," I said popping in my earbuds.

Ben's POV
I wanted to be mad at Rey, but I couldn't be. I have been ignoring Rey all week, but there wasn't any way I felt angry at her. She was too beautiful. What are you thinking Ben?! She betrayed your trust! I still didn't feel angry at her, but I had noticed her get a little thinner this week. Was she starving herself because of me? I couldn't let her do that. Supposedly Snoke had not said anything to the police yet or me, in fact, he hasn't spoke to me at all this week. I had skipped lunch so I really hadn't spoke to anyone.

Rey's POV
It was Friday, and my stomach growled, but I didn't feel like eating, I didn't feel like anything. All I could think about was Ben, our good times, and how they were all over. I glumly took my stuff out of my locker and slammed it in my backpack and started to head out, the hallway was deserted; I had to stay after my last class to make up a test. I started to walk down the long hallway until I heard footsteps behind me. I tried to turn around, but the next thing I knew, I was being slammed against the wall.

A/N: Cliffhanger! Puh-leaze check out my other Reylo Fanfic called Take my breath away, and my Purge book I have started. Don't forget to vote and follow me!