KageHina

"P-put it in already before someone else sees us."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah....Im ready Kageyama."

"Okay then..."

"Wait... Are you sure it will really fit in?"

"Dont you trust me?"

"....I do trust you...but..what if I get hurt? It doesnt look like itll fit all of it."

"Dumbass. It always hurt at first but when its already in...I'm telling you, you will definitely like it."

"...You're right."

"Okay then..i'll put it in."

"A-ahh...ouch.."

"...You alright??"

"Y-yeah...dont worry."

"Should I continue?"

"Of course you idiot!"

"Dont call me idiot, idiot!"

"Ahhh...f-fuck...that hurts Kageyama..I told you it d-doesnt fit at all!"

"Oi! Dont kick my face Hinata!!!"

"Sorry!!!!!"

"You need to loosen up dumbass!"

"GAH! It really fucking hurts! A-ahh pull it out! Pull it out!!!

"What?! We're already in the middle and now you're backing up?!"

"F-fine but .. slow it down will ya?!!"

"HUH?! Why the hell should I slow it down?!"

"Damn...y-you're really not cute at all...... ahhhh..hah...fuck....another... Kageyamaaaa!!

"Will you shut your mouth for a second? Geez you're so loud.."

".......but it hurts."

"How much of a wimp are you if you cant handle this pain?!"

"Well sorry if I dont like pain at all!!"

"Says the one who's always used getting their face hit by a volleyball!"

".....True."

"See? Just be patient."

"Okay.......w..wa...Time out! Time out!!!! Time out Bakageyama!!!!"

"Shut up Hinata. Im putting all of it now in a one go..."

"GAAAHHHHH!.. FUCK..KAGEYAMAAAA YOU IDIOT!!!!...SHIT.....HAH...AHHHH!!"

"....See?....Told you it'll fit in dumbass."

"W-woaahhh!!!! Yeah you're right Kageyama!!!!"

"Of course I'm right idiot...since I'm the one who brought the shoes."

"Oh my God! Thank you so much Kageyama!!! I thought you bought a smaller one...but now it fits really well at my feet....though it hurts at first."

"I know your shoe size idiot....It looks cool right?"

"Yeah! Love the colors by the way!"

"I know you would like it.."

"I was like 'Gaahhh' at first then it went 'Kwaahhh' when I wore it! I look so awesome now right?!"

"Yeah..never knew wearing shoes could be this tiring...but... Im still more awesome than you dumbass."

"Thanks Kageyama for the present..."

"You're welcome...but dont tell the team that I'm the one who gave you that. Just tell them you bought it or something."

"Why?"

"Dont...just dont. I dont want to get teased...especially by Tsukishima.."

"NOT THAT IT MATTERS BUT OKAY!!!! WAAAAHHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!!! I wonder if they'll notice my new volleyball shoes!"

"Of course they will notice it. Let's go Hinata...we're in this club room for like half an hour. I hope Daichi-san wouldnt get mad at us for being late at practice."

"YOOSSHHH okay Kageyamaaa!!!!!"

And when the freak duo opened the door, they saw a Yamaguchi standing there, his whole face beet red.

AN: MY POOR PRECIOUS YAMSSSS  😂😂❤❤ PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR SUGGESTIONS OR OPINIONS TO THIS BOOK! 👌👍