HAIKYUU BOYS VACATION pt. 1

Karasuno, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, Fukurodani and Shiratorizawa teams decided to have a two days vacation at the beach. Since they are all on a break and wanted to have fun, Daichi was the one who proposed the idea and they all agreed on it. Kuroo even said 'Who wouldnt say no to beach anyways?' but he ignored the presence of a pudding haired boy at the back who kept shaking his head at the idea.

So anyways, the big house they will all temporarily stay are owned by Ushijima's parents. They know his parents are rich, but didn't expect to be that rich. Tendō said they don't need to bother pay the rent of the staycation house since Ushijima told him it's all free and they should all feel at home.

As all of them are now gathered at the two-story house. Some are awed as it doesn't look like your typical normal house because it looks like a condominium with the interiors and designs. Everything looks so expensive - so expensive that the others didn't want to touch it including Kageyama and Hinata who desperately wanted to touch the gray ancient vase displayed at the middle of the living room but decided not to when Tendō said that the vase costs millions. While to the side, Akaashi heard Ushijima saying it was only 1000 yen and bought it a thrift store so yeah maybe Tendō was having fun teasing the baby crows.

"Now this is awesome...I didn't know Ushijima is this fucking rich." Kuroo whistled as he looked at the transparent glass window where they can see the beach from afar. He grabbed a chair from the side then took a seat.

"Good looking, good attitude, good money and good at playing volleyball. Damn, way to make me feel insecure about myself Ushijima." Daichi nudged Ushijima's shoulder then dropped his and Sugawara's bag at the sofa.

Ushijima lowered his eyes. "I'm..sorry. I didnt purposely do that to make you feel that way."

Daichi laughed at that. "Oh god I was just kidding Ushijima. Take a joke will ya?" He playfully pat the other's back with a grin. Ushijima only smiled.

"Too bad there's no funny bone in him. This guy always take everything seriously." Iwaizumi said who was sitting at the sofa while reading a sports magazine that he just grabbed a moment ago at the small table beside him.

Kuroo's head looked around, seeing some of his teammates exploring the house around while he didn't see the others, maybe they were outside. "By the way Iwaizumi, I haven't seen Oikawa. Did he finally agree to come to the vacation?"

"Yeah. It was really hard forcing him to... since you know..." Iwaizumi slowly peeked from his magazine to Ushijima who was only standing straight infront of them. He sweatdropped as to why the Shiratorizawa's ace doesn't take a seat. Just only standing, Iwaizumi find it a bit weird.

Kuroo and Daichi nervously laughed at that while Ushijima only raised a brow. He didn't get it. "Maybe he's on the veranda with Makki and Tatsun, probably taking selfies or something.." Iwaizumi added to change the topic, he really didn't know where Oikawa was but only guessed.

Loud footsteps can be heard, it seems they were running then they saw Bokuto entering the living room with a big smile on his face, surprising them. "HEY HEY HEYY GUYS!!"

"Bro! Oh god! Where were you? I've been looking for your ass awhile ago." Kuroo laughed as him and Bokuto fist bump with each other.

"We were on the pool! I didn't know you have a pool Ushijima! There's a beach outside and there's a pool at the back. It's so cool!" Bokuto jumped up and down, he clearly looks so happy and excited at this vacation.

"Oh and by the way...I'm sorry Iwaizumi." said Bokuto as he sat beside Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi stopped reading at a certain article.

Iwaizumi raised a brow. He tried to recall if the Fukurodani's ace did something rude to him awhile ago that made him apologize but Iwaizumi can't think of anything. So why? "Why? You didn't do anything.."