BokuAka

Bokuto had a break up with his now 5th ex- girlfriend as he caught her cheating with his teammate in his soccer club. It's not like he really loved the girl or anything, it's that it hurts when it was the girl who dumped him.

Kuroo, his bestfriend at their school, decided that they should go out tonight to go to a club. To move on and everything. It might not be a bad idea for Bokuto since he needed a time off from everything and a couple of drinks wouldnt be so bad.

Bokuto was devastated. Purely devastated when he knew that they were going to a gay club. Kuroo was the one who picked the club because if he thinks Bokuto could date girls, why not try guys for a change? Maybe he'll be lucky now when it comes to relationships.

Kuroo had a hard time forcing Bokuto to go inside the club that was named "Gay Paradise". They spend half an hour arguing at the entrance and in the end Kuroo successfully won. No one needs to know that Kuroo blackmailed him.

Loud music is playing inside the room, currently the DJ there started playing some beat remixed song. Bokuto repeatedly blinked his eyes as there were lots of lights in different colors spreading around. The place is just the same like the other normal clubs he went to but the difference is that there are no girls, just gay mens. He saw lots of guys dancing and grinding along with the song. Bokuto's right eye twitched at that. He tried to look around, hoping to see a girl out there but instead saw some guys making out at the corner of the room.

Bokuto is wearing his white long sleeve and black jeans, his white hair spiked as usual, wanting to impress the girls how handsome he is, but to his disappointment there werent any girls. While Kuroo just wore his simple Green Day Tshirt and red fitted pants.

"Bro. Something wrong?" Kuroo tapped his friend's shoulder because he noticed Bokuto didnt say a word when they were inside the club.

"Wow, this is fucking gay." Bokuto finally blurted out.

Kuroo laughed out loud along with the loud song playing at the background. "This is a gay club after all Bokuto. No boobs. Just...dicks."

"How did you know this gay club anyways?" Bokuto questioned when curiosity hits him. He didnt expect that his straight bro friend would know this place.

And that stopped Kuroo's laugh.

Kuroo slowly looked at Bokuto, who was also staring at him back. They just stood there staring at each other until Kuroo smiled and winked at him.

"It's a secret."

After a minute Kuroo heard someone calling him and saw a group of men, who were having a drink and Kuroo knows who they are. He chuckled and waved a hand to them.

"Hey Bokuto. I'm gonna drop by there and say hi to my friends. Wanna come with me?"

"Um...no..You just go there and have fun. Don't mind me." Bokuto insisted and declined his friend's offer.

"Are you sure about that?" Kuroo said, not wanting Bokuto to be left all alone.

"Jesus. I'm already 17 Kuroo. I can at least take care of myself you know." Bokuto laughed.

Kuroo squinted his eyes at him. He didnt bought what his friend had said. To be honest, Bokuto really didnt mind it one bit because he'd rather be left alone than having a possibility that he'll get hit by one of Kuroo's friends. Bokuto wanted to be ready at all costs.

"I need to take a fucking drink. Where's the bar counter?" Bokuto added. The black haired cat guy pointed the counter at the back and Bokuto nods as he saw it.

"You going alone?" Kuroo questioned again, still worrying about him.

"...I'll be perfectly fine Kuroo. Now flock away my dear child, I'll be back later." He patted Kuroo's back and shooed him away.
Kuroo's having two thoughts if he should go there or not. But when he saw Bokuto's determined face, he smiled and gave up as he went to his other friends.