WARNING this book is shit

Okay, guys, here's the deal. I wrote this story when I was thirteen years old and had no business writing anything. I should preface here that this story is POORLY written, shit even. I've been rewriting it on a SEPARATE 'book' on my profile, and while I cannot say it is a masterpiece, it is a lot better than this in terms of grammar and plot. This book is like my firstborn child in the sense that it has gotten me the initial following here on Wattpad, something I am thankful for every day, but it is a piece of garbage.

Also, every four chapters up until around chapter twenty (4, 8, 12, etc.), the chapter FLASHES FORWARD to the same time as the prologue, which takes place around five months before the first chapter. Please read the chapter TITLES for the dates; if you do, it will make sense, I promise.

Warning: This story mentions/describes the following, rape, abuse, sexual assault, murder, torture, and more. There may not be trigger warnings on the specific chapters, I apologize for this in advance and urge readers with triggers toward these subject matters to be prepared for the potential of these topics rapidly appearing. 

If you do decide to proceed with reading, do so with the knowledge that I have warned you of its shittiness, and you do not need to tell me in the comments. I am aware. Also, if you comment anything, I likely won't see it anyway, so save your fingers the time. 

Welcome to If It Never Happened.