Another Glader Flirts With You

Thomas
One day you were on your lunch break and you were sitting between Thomas and Newt. Another Track-hoe,Sean,came and sat across from you.

"Mind if I sit here?"He asked,only looking at you.It's like he didn't even acknowledge Thomas or Newt.

"No,I don't mind,"you replied.You felt a bad vibe off this guy already.You never really talked to him any other time.

"Good,"he said,smirking."I was hoping to sit near the prettiest girl in the Glade."He winked.Newt raised an eyebrow and looked at Thomas who gave Sean a slight frown.

"You think you could back off a little?"Thomas asked seriously with a low voice.

"How about you mind your own business,"Sean snapped at Thomas.He then looked at you and smirked again."So where were we?"

Thomas immediately stood up abruptly,making the other boys in the food shack look in your direction."I said back off,"Thomas repeated.His voice rose five notches.You sat there still,not knowing how to react.Newt thought the same thing and continued to eat his food.

Sean stood up and stood about an inch shorter than Thomas.He came around to the same side of the table where you were."And what're you gonna do about it Thomas?It's not like she's your girlfriend."

That statement put Thomas over the edge and pushed him,causing Sean to stumble backward into another table.The other Gladers were silent.

"Actually,she is,"Thomas responded,taking his seat next to you again.You tried to hide your smile.You were glad he stood up for your relationship.

"Thank you,"you whispered,giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Newt
You and the Gladers were having a bonfire that night for the new greenie who came up in the box that day.He was a tall,muscular boy who nearly beat Gally in a tackle fight, but didn't.You got up from your spot next to Newt at the fire to go get some dinner when the greenie stepped in your way.

"Oh,excuse me,"you said softly.

"Hi,"he said,completely ignoring you."Why are you the only girl here?"

"Um...I,um,"you stuttered."I...I don't know."You stuttered when you were nervous.He was actually quite intimidating.Kind of like Gally.

He laughed a little."You stutter.That's cute."You grabbed your arm and looked at the ground.He took a step closer to you.But you didn't step back.You were too scared to move or say anything.He was even so bold as to touch your hand.

"Hey,what's goin' on here?"Newt asked,approaching you both.He glanced down at his hand touching yours and frowned at the new greenie.

"Newt!"You said,extremely releived.You moved your hand and stood behind Newt.The new guy glared at Newt,and Newt at him.Newt stood strongly in front of you,protecting you.

Newt crossed his arms in front of his chest."What do you think you're doing,greenie?"

"I was just about to ask you the same question,"he replied."What was it again?Newt?" He leaned forward to get into Newt's face."If you're her brother you can quit playing protector because if I see something I want,I go for it."

Out of no where,Newt ran forward and tackled him to the ground.You cupped your hands over your mouth in shock.Dust was getting kicked up as they both struggled to get dominance on the ground.Newt punched in the face once before about five Gladers had to pull them apart.Alby started yelling at both of them for how Gladers weren't supposed to hurt one another.