Meet the Family

Sabrina

All day yesterday, Gabe was very distant from me. We didn't touch or kiss each other, he completely ignored me. Ever since he got a phone call from his father, telling him to leave the other day, he hasn't talk to me much. Is it something that I did? Is he taking back what he said when he told me that he loves me? What's going on with him?

I was in my room, petting Winter and scrolling through my phone. As I was on my phone, I hear a knock on my door. I turn my phone off, "Come in."

Gabe walks in, "Hi Love."

"Hi Gabe." I got out of bed, placing Winter on the floor, "What's up?"

"Uh..." He places his hand behind his neck, "I was wondering... If you would like to go with me to dinner at my parent's house today?"

I thought about it for a second, "Yeah sure. Let me get ready and I'll be downstairs in a few minutes."

"Alright," He nods, "and about the other night? I just wanted to-"

"It's alright Gabe." I cut him off, "I understand, you said that you love me in the time of the moment, and so did I. So, let's just take things slow." I walk to the bathroom. "Sabrina wait-" I shut the bathroom door before he could finish her sentence.

After taking a shower, getting dress, and doing my makeup and hair, I was ready to go

After taking a shower, getting dress, and doing my makeup and hair, I was ready to go. I walk downstairs to see Gabe sitting on the couch with Winter in the TV room. "I'm ready," I tell him.

He got up from the couch, with Winter in his hands, and walk to the door. He opens the front door for me. We walk outside to his garage. We got into his brand-new car he bought a week ago.

He opens the passenger seat door for me, "Thank you, Gabe

He opens the passenger seat door for me, "Thank you, Gabe." I speak. Before I got in the car, he kisses me. About damn time I got some lip action.

I got in the car and close the door. Gabe finally got in the car and began to drive. The car ride was quiet. I feel Gabe hold and grab my hand. I really didn't know how I wanted to start a conversation with him. Before I could start a conversation with him, we made it to his parents' house.