Back To Reality

Gabriel

I could watch Sabrina sleep all day if I wanted to

I could watch Sabrina sleep all day if I wanted to. She's so fucking beautiful; to me, she's perfect. What more could I ask for in this woman? We've only been officially together for almost a week, and it feels like eternity. And we've only been living together for about four or five months now, it feels like we've lived together for years. I haven't felt this way about any other women since Emma. But she's nothing like Emma. In fact, Sabrina is better than Emma. These past few days in Hawaii have been amazing. We have been making mad passionate love ever since the first day, so that's been about five days, and it has been AMAZING.

Sabrina begins to wake up, "Good morning, Love." I smile kissing her cheek

She stretches her body, her eyes still close, "How long have you been staring at me this time?" She asks. "Almost two hours."

She opens her beautiful brown eyes and continues to stretch, "You're so weird." She chuckles. She sits up on the bed, "So, what are we going to do today? Since its our last day in Hawaii." I get out of bed to stretch my body. I grab her legs and pull her closer towards me as she was still lying-in bed. She laughs, "Why do you want to play this early in the morning?"

I crouch over her, "I'd rather play with something else." I whisper, moving my hand up her thigh. "No!" She pushes me with her foot, "My body still aches from last night... and the night before that... and the night before that." She gets out of bed. on her side, putting on her white robe, "Let's go out and see more of Hawaii again." She walks over to my side of the bed, putting her hair up in a ponytail.

She sits on my lap, "Okay when do you want to go?" I ask

"I don't know. Maybe after breakfast? And speaking of breakfast, I'm starving." She gets up from my lap and run out of the room, to the kitchen.

***********************************

"Love, you ready to go?" I ask while putting some sunscreen in my backpack

"Yes." She came out of our room, with Winter in her arm, "I'm ready."