Our Last Goodbyes

Sabrina

It's been pretty chill these past few weeks since Keisha moved in. She visits Michael on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and most Saturdays. Today it was just Kesh and I, Gabe went to work, and Dakota went to school. "So, how's Issy doing?" Keisha asks.

"She's fine, the doctor's say that she's been gaining weight since the last time I saw her." I show her a picture of Issy. "She's so precious."

"I know and thanks again for making that blanket for her." She nods and smiles. I see Gabe's caller ID pop up on my phone. "Hey, let me take this right quick, its Gabe." Keisha nods. I walk upstairs to my room and answer the phone, "Hey babe." I answer

"Hi, my love," He answers, "I just called to see how you were doing."

The doorbell rings, "I'll get it Bri." Keisha yells

"I'm fine. I'm glad you call I wanted to know if-" Before I could finish my question, I hear Keisha yelling, "Get out Dre! Get your hands off me!"

"Uh babe." I walk to my closet, "I need you to get here fast and call the cop." I grab and open a box in the back, I pull out my gun and load, "Dre is here." I tuck the gun in my waist. "I'll be there in a few minutes. I love you."

"I love you too." I hang up

I slowly walk downstairs to see Dre beating the shit out of Kesh. "Where is she?" Dre ask, while kicking my sister in the stomach, "Where's your bitch ass sister?"

"I'm right behind you." I answer. Dre turns around looking at me, "Now back the fuck away from my sister."

Dre smirks and walks towards me, "Well, well, well, Ms. Sabrina Miller. It's been a while since I've beaten your ass." Dre tries to slap me, but I block his hit and punch him twice in the jaw. He walks towards me again. I kick him in the stomach, "I'm not scared of you anymore Dre."

Dre slaps me hard, causing me to fall to the ground. He kept walking toward me, but I kept scooting away from him. "You should be scared of me." He smirks

He traps me in a corner. I look over to see my sister sitting on the floor, not helping me, looking scared. Is my nightmare really about to happen? Dre is really going to rap me in front of my sister. "No one can hear you scream now." Dre smirks "I finally can get what I've been wanting."

Before Dre could unzip his pants, Keisha attacks him from the back, hopping on his back. I get up from the floor and begins to attack in the front. Dre finds his strength, pushing me back down to the floor and throws Keisha off his back. As I was getting up, I hear a gunshot. I quickly turn around to see Keisha body drop to the floor. I pull out my gun, "You shot my sister!" Dre turns around, looking at me. I shot him one good time in the chest, causing him to fall to the ground.

I run towards Keisha's body, "I'm going to be alright. I'm going to a better place." Keisha cough, "Sabrina, tell my son that I love him so much, and for him to make me proud." She hisses from the pain, "I love you and Dakota." She slowly begins to talk. I was losing her, "You two... make me... and Ma... proud."

"Keisha?" I shook her, "Keisha! No!" I burst into tears, crying

As I continue to cry over Keisha's body, I hear the front door open. Gabe runs in the house to see me holding Keshia dead lifeless body. "SHIT!" He punches the wall. He walks over and picks her up, "Let's take her to the hospital."

I pick up my gun, "What about Dre?" I ask, tears still rushing down my face

"The cops will get his ass. Leave him."

While we were walking to the door, I saw Dre getting up from the floor, still holding the gun. He aims the gun at Gabe. "GABE!" I push him out the way, aim the gun at him, and shoot him twice in the head. Dre falls to the floor. I walk towards his dead body and kick the gun he had away from him.