Chapter 10

"Looks expensive, doesn't it?" A voice said behind me. I gasped and twirled around, knocking my knee into the oak table. I held my breath to with hold the pain that stung my knee joint. My heart was also throbbing against my chest frighteningly. In front of me now was a woman standing at the back door with baby blue sleeves under her chest. I was speechlees. I didn't know what to say to her. She was so sudden and was like a cat. Christ! Sneaky like Poison Ivy. "You must be Bella. Beer told me about you. Ugh. She wouldn't shut her crap either." She came to me and stared me down. Her face had a study look to it. Like if she was a teacher. "It's like I already know you. I'm sure the kids feel the same. They should be here inna minute. I'm Lillian, your aunt." She un-crossed one arm to extend her hand. I managed to shake her hand in my frozen trance. "Nice to meet you, kid." She gave my hand a shake and with the same hand gave my shoulder a soft pat.

When she exited out of my sight something inside me exploded

When she exited out of my sight something inside me exploded. Trembling breath poured out of me. I grabbed my chest and tried to get it under control. People just made me nervous period. Gloria was the only people I could relate too. Was the only one I felt comfortable with. How was I supposed to do this? If Aunt Lillian had me like this, imagination how the others would make me feel! Earth and fire! I had to get out of here!

I swiped my head left and right, my hair whooshing around and landing over my shoulder at the last swipe. I had three exits. The way I came from, the back door leading into the houseㅡnot a chanceㅡor the slide door that faced the view. If I ran straight through the activity ground, in the direction of the deck, I'd end up in the woods and would definitely feel like a Chainsaw Massacre victim and right now...wasn't the greatest idea. I was already freaking out.

During my head swiping I spotted a fourth exit. On the right side of the glass house was the same exit like the one I came from. A door that led down a stair case. I took that exit and skid a cross the back of the house. Turning the counter, I balked. I panted and groaned in frustration. Really? Was I ever getting out of here freely? What stopped me was a back door of a barn house. It stood on the east corner of the house. It wasn't red like the original barn houses. It was gray and covered in artificial graffiti. In rainbow colors, names were spray painted. Axel, Grace, Mira, Titana, Caden, Deewa, Melody, Kash and Jessica were all over the barn house in different colors and styles. It was very creative I admit.

Tucking both sides of my hair behind my ears, I walked closer to the barn and pulled back the doors with a straining grunt. What was inside wasn't animals or horse stables.

My green-blue irises buckled out the sockets when my eyes widen. The sight in front of me wasn't what I was expecting. AT ALL. It was frigging turned into warehouse jungle gym. I almost lost the feelings of my legs, my breathing hitched and I was on the verge of screaming in amazement. WHOA!

The ground was posted with blue mat. How on Earth and Fire... I shuffled deeper into the jungle gym. On the east corner was a foam pit the size of pool, a 15 feet platform made to jump into it. I'm guessing there was a small foyer up there. Okay instead of going into details I'm just gonna tell you flat out what I see. And you could just imagine it how it looksㅡwell, no. When I tell you, you'll just know.