A Family Reunited

Ezra left the command room and went to find Hera. Ezra was thinking about what his sister said about Sabine. 'It just couldn't be true, if she would have actually laved me he would have told me. She's the type that just tells what she has on her mind if its something important like that.' Ezra just didn't believe that Sabine actually loved him. Just before he reached his X-Wing, he saw Hera just coming out from Ezra's starfighter.

 "Hey Hera!" Ezra said as he was coming closer "Ezra, you're back!" Hera said very happily and hugged him, but just as Sabine, she knew something was wrong. From every time Ezra had left them so far, she knew that he wouldn't come back without a reason. "What's wrong? What happened?" Hera asked, already sounding worried, "M-My uncles house got raided by imps. Onlt my sister survived." Ezra said, sadness protruding from his voice, he thought 'Every time i say it again, it just gets harder'. 

Hera was taken aback from the news that Ezra had a sister. When she finally recovered form that news, she asked, "First of all, since when do you have a sister? And second of all, why did you come here then?" "One, i don't really know where she came from, but i found out about her when i was captured on the Executor, and Two, i have nowhere else to go... and Hera, shes force sensitive, she can read minds." That reminded Ezra that she had forgot to warn Sabine about her powers. "Oh no..." And with that, Ezra took off to find Sabine, Hera on his tail.

Sabine started thinking, 'Why AM i scared to admit that i love him.' Sabine was confused at her own thoughts. She then saw Ezra running towards her, with Hera on his tail. "Ezra, you could've warned me. I don't like someone else knowing my thoughts." Sabine said with annoyance. Ezra then knew that he was late, "Sorry Sabine, i forgot to tell you..." Ezra said, clearly a bit embarrassed. "Okay, but still, Hera, do you know where Luke is? Since i'm her brother so i can't train her." Hera shaked her head and said "Sorry, i don't know where he is, i heard that he was going to look for some force sensitive children to train, but as far as i know, you need a special bond to be the master." "Okay. Hey, Hera, could you take Citara with you, i want to talk to Sabine... alone." Ezra told Hera. Hera had an idea on what he wanted to talk to Sabine about, so she agreed and took Citara to Ezra's old room so she could stay there for a little.

"Sabine... do you actu..." Ezra was not abled to finish before Sabine kissed him. At first he was confused at what is happening, but then melted into the kiss a few seconds later. Sabine asked after they broke the kiss, "Does that answer your answer?" Ezra nodded and then started kissing her again. About a minute later they broke the kiss and went to the Ghost.