Mine.G.D

S.o.c ( my my my by troye Sivan)
"Hey babe you almost rea-" gray says walking in the room. "Wow babe" "what? Do I look overdressed? Am i underdressed? " I say worried "no no you look perfect. You look so beautiful" he smiles grabbing my waist and kissing me.

      Me and gray are going to this big YouTube party tonight

Me and gray are going to this big YouTube party tonight. Me and him both got invited.i do YouTube as well. But the reason why I'm nervous is because this is the first time me and gray go out in public after announcing that we and dating. So it's a little scary.
*at the party*
Me,gray and Ethan walk in the party and get greeted by Casper "hey guys!!" "Hey what up man" gray says giving him a bro hug.
"I'm so happy you guys finally came out about your guyses relationship. I SHIP IT" he yells in a girl voice. We laugh and greet everyone.
Gray and Ethan where talking to David about videos they wanted to do together. "Hey babe I'm going to go get some water" I say to gray excusing myself. I get water and run into (the gabby show) "omg Hey y/n!you look so beautiful" he says hugging me "thank you. You as well" I smile. He talk for a bit "well I should head back to gray aha nice talking to you " "you to! We need to collab soon.and you and Grayson are so cute ahhh " " thank you and definitely" I smile and head back to where gray and Ethan were.
I see that they are no longer talking to David (david Dobrik btw). Tana mongeau (I have nothing against tana I'm just using her ahah) she's laughing and touching grays arm and really close to him. I can tell he's a little uncomfortable.
         The only reason why I have a problem with her is b/c after me and gray posted that we where together she tweeted "@graysondolan is literally daddy"  me and grays relationship went big after we announced it so I'm pretty sure she knew about it.
   I stand in between her and gray "oh hey baby" he smile putting his arm around my waist "Hey" I kiss him making sure she saw. She rolls her eyes "gray that shirtless beach picture of you is so hot" she says. did this bi**h really just. "Uhh than-" gray says but I interrupt "I know right! Ugh it was hot. Im so lucky I get to be with that every night." I smile sarcastically rubbing my hand up and down his stomach. Ethan looks away trying to hide his laugh. Gray laughs into his hand.
     She walks away having nothing to say. "Babe why did you do that" he laughs "no one flirts with my mans especially right in front of me" I say hugging him. He kiss and enjoy the rest of the night.