Thunderstorm.E.

🎵paracetamol by Declan McKenna🎵
So it been 5 days since I've talked to Ethan. I caught him talking to other girls. I confronted him about it and it started a whole argument. So I left.
I'm finishing up my shift at work. I have to close up which sucks because its late and in the middle on a rainstorm.
I close up and head out. Before I leave I look at my phone and see 11 miss calls from Ethan.i roll my eyes and walk.
"Y/n!" I hear a voice.its Ethan
I look back and see I'm standing there with just a t shirt and jeans.
"Ethan what the hell are you doing here. You know it's raining right?" I say putting him under my umbrella.
"Y/n I want to talk to you. You weren't answering my calls. So I came here."
"Why do you think I wasn't answering Ethan" I huff
"Pleas y/n let me explain. I miss you"
I missed him to
"Okay.lets go"
We get in his car and head to our house. We get to the house and change. We meet in the living room in front of the fire.
"Y/n I'm so sorry. I know that probably doesn't mean anything to you but I'm really sorry. It was stupid and not me I don't know what I was thinking. Pleas pleas give me another chance"
"Then why did you do it Ethan after 2years.really?" I say tearing up
"Did I get boring?was I not good enough?"
"No no definitely no that. Your so amazing. You are what makes me sane. I can't not think about you everyday. I love you so much and no one can ever make me feel the love you make me feel. Your like my other half I can't loose you y/n" he says in tears
"Shh Okay ethan calm down"
I hold him with his head on my chest and his arms around my waist.
"I missed you" he mumbles
"I missed you to"