"Player" E.D pt.1

Today was my first day at this new school. I'm pretty nervous but exited. I park my car and head into the school. I walk in and head to my first class.
I sit in the back,kids start pouring in. I see this guy and his guy friends come in laughing about something. Once he starts walking towards the seat next to me is when he notices me.
We make eye contact and I quickly look away. I can feel him still looking at me tho. Bell rings.
"Okay class today we I would like to introduce our new student y/-"
Just as he was about to finish a blond girl walked in with a lot of makeup and jewelry. "I'm here" she says rudely.She stops in front of my dest.
She clears her throat I look up at her.
"Can I help you ?"
"Yes actually. You can. You can help me by getting out of my seat" she smiles. I chuckle
"what your name?" I ask "Jennifer"
"Hm" i start looking around the dest sarcastically
"well JENNIFER I don't see your name anywhere on this dest so it's not really YOUR desk is it now?" She stays there in shock
"didn't think so" I smile.
  "You know wh-"
"Jennifer will you pleas take a seat" the teacher says. I smile and wave at her. Everyone laugh and "ooo"s. The boy next to me chucks into his hand. I smile and sit back. As class goes on I accidentally drop my pencil.
"Hey can you get that for me" I ask the kid.
"Ya" he smiles handing me my pencil.
"That what pretty funny what you said to Jennifer" he says
"Ahah,no ones kicking me out of a seat" he laughs
"I'm ethan" he smirks
"I'm y/n"
"Beautiful name" I smile and get back to doing my work. After class it was lunch. So I head to the outdoors area since I brought my own lunch. I sit next to this water fall thing and observe the other kids. I see Ethan at a table filled with other kids the "popular table" I see Jennifer sit next to him and kiss his cheek. I huff I knew I would have a chance with someone like him.