Jealous. E.D

🦄song of chapter."girls like me" will Joseph cook🦄
Me and my boyfriend Ethan are going on a date to a bowling ally . "Hey babe you almost ready" Ethan peeks his head threw the door "ya I'm done" we walk down stairs and out the door.
We get to the place and put our shoes on. "I'm going to use the restroom babe" Ethan says kissing my forehead. There was a group of high school guys in the row next to us.I was putting me and Ethan's name in the game when I heard "yo look at that fine ass girl right there" I can feel them staring at me. "Damn she has a nice ass". Ugh Ethan needs to get back. "Yo go talk to her" I hear one of them say.
Oh pleas don't I say in my head. I feel an arm snake around my shoulders tightly. I look up to see one of the boys. I try and shrug his arm off but he keeps it on. "Hey cutie. You here alone ?" He smirks getting close "no im actually here with my boyfriend" I get out of his grip but he grabs my arm and try's pulling me to him.
"Aw come on I can treat you way better" "let go of me".
"Yo wtf do you think your doing"
. Ethan pushes the boy to the floor. He gets up and gets in Ethan's face "Ethan come on" I grab his shoulder "ya better listen to your little whore" the boy smirks. He shouldn't have said that. Ethan swings and nocks the boy out. And then punches him multiple times. "ETHAN OKAY STOP" I yell trying to get him off.
Me and Ethan get to the car "Ethan wtf!" "You didn't need to do all that" he stays quiet looking forward with a mad look on his face "ETHAN" grab his face so that he's looking at me "he was touching something that doesn't belong to him" "aw baby boys jealous" I say stroking his cheek. " I'm yours and only yours baby" I say kissing his lips. He smiles