crush. G.D

💛s.o.c "about you" by San       Cisco💛
(Long)

   I walk into class early like always. I take my usual seat in the back. The bell Rings and kids start  to flood the class room. Im waiting on one special person tho. Grayson Dolan my crush since 7th grade.
        But he the popular guy of the school all girls swoon over him. Especially me.  Anyways he would never notice me I bet he doesn't even know I exist. Grayson walks in with his group of friends behind him laughing about something.
      He's so perfect. His hair. His smile. His laugh. His body. Ugh just everything. "Okay class I hope you guys got your projects done. Today you will be presenting them" mr. Sanchez said. Shoot I totally forgot I was presenting.
"Y/n. Do you care to go first?"
Everyone looks at me Grayson to. "U-uh ya ya sure" I say nervously. I get up slowly I can feel Grayson's eyes on me. I start to explain my project "u-Um. I did my project on the Mexican border and um" I couldn't think with Grayson full on starring at me we make eye contact and he smiles I smile and look at the ground. "Uh y/n?" "OH ya. And how we can prevent drug smuggling" i continued to talk about the rest of it.
"Thank you" I start to walk back. Some people clap. I get butterflies when I see Grayson clap.i spend the rest of the class day dreaming
After class everyone rush out I stay back so I won't get crushed.
I get out and go to my locker. I feel someone behind me. I feel a tap on my shoulder "hey" it's gray "uh hi" I say shyly. I look down. "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out right now" he smiles. "Ah is this a joke" I giggle "no why would it be" "um idk I'm a nobody at this school And everybody know who you are." "You not a nobody to me" he lifts my head "can I tell you something" "yes" I look into his eyes
"I've had a crush on you since 7th grade. But was to scared to say anything. Then we got into high school and I always thought you didn't like me. But today I realized I will never know the truth if I don't say something. So would you like to go on a date with me y/n" I stood there (SHOOK) "can I tell you something" I say "pleas" "I like you to and I would love to go on a date with you" I smile.
He hugs me. When we pull away we get face to face inches away. He looks in my eyes then down to my lips. He starts to go in. IS THIS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN RN. then boom we have a passionate kiss. All my years of daydreaming about this it finally happened. Dream come true.