"Hey!"

For the first time in my entire nineteen years of living on this god-forsaken earth, I was happy to see a cop. I breathed a sigh of relief as the female cop exited the car and walked to the scene. Mr Angry Blond dropped me, literally, and I had to get back up and dust off my butt. I was still shirtless and the woman stared me up and then down before speaking again.

"This is him?" she asked. My eyes widened. Oh shit. She's not helping. I shoved the brother back and was about to run and for probably the fifth time today, I was held back. This time by the female cop. I cursed softly. This is a trap. How could I run right into a trap? I should have known she wasn't on my side. No cop ever is. I should have run when she initially called, distracting them from me. But I didn't.

"You're him?" she asked me. I blinked a couple of times then looked around. How come there is no other cop in the car? When they're chasing me there's always about four damn cops for just one me. Where are they now? And where are all my damn neighbors? Where is everyone? Where is Bird?

"I'm a him. I identify as male. But I'm certain the 'him' you're looking for actually lives down the street. Tall, buff, not me." I flashed a slight smile, which probably exposed me as scared out of my mind right now.

"He talks. A lot."

"You're coming with me." The woman said and gripped my arm, the way a cop does. I stared down at my naked chest. "Shirtless? Dude, at least give me a damn shirt!" I groaned as she tugged me along as if she were taking the garbage outside. She wore the same upset face as the first guy. Her dark hair was pulled back in a tight bun and she had a pair of dark glasses stuck on top of her head. I can see her eyes, brown, just like her brother's, and angry just like his too. Don't they ever smile? Loosen up?

The woman ignored me, and the other two guys did too. What the hell is this? She can't just do this. I'm not arrested, because there are no handcuffs on my wrists, and she hasn't even read me my rights. She shoved me in the back seats of the car and the tough blond one went in with me, while the brother sat up front. I groaned softly and stared out the window. I don't understand d what's going on. Why can't I get a top?

We drove until we were at a hospital. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the angry blond then back to the hospital. This has got to be illegal. Abducting someone and taking them to public places while they're half naked. I swear that is a crime. Is this woman even a real cop? She could have stolen the uniform and car.

The door opened for me but I didn't move. I need a top. I can't go anywhere without a top on. I was tugged at one end and shoved at the other, out of the car. Gosh, these people are brutal. The woman's grip on my arm was too tight and I felt like if that continued for a little while longer she might wring my arm off. She tugged me through the hospital and no doubt, people stared at me. I had a grumpy look on my face and was shirtless--I really do hope they think I'm being kidnapped and they call the cops, like a good cop.

Only the brother followed us in, Angry Blond left when we entered the hospital. We walked to the elevator and I was shoved in. The ride up was long and awkward. "You know all of this is so unnecessary. You could at least get me a shirt. Or a hospital gown." I rolled my eyes. They both stared straight ahead, while I looked between them. Definitely siblings. Aside from them sharing the same angry brown eyes, their demeanor seems to be the same. 

They didn't even look at each other. Honestly, I felt like a celebrity, with a bodyguard on my left and right. 

"My brother wanted to see you," he said. I looked at him, still trying to understand what really went wrong. Did I get the wrong twin? Which twin is this? Is he the snitch or did I get the snitch? This is all very confusing and aggravating. Why couldn't Bird have been home?