Elevator

After a long work day I finally finished my last task and started to leave the office.

My legs hurt so much from these heels. I didn't know why I was wearing high heels to begin with.

My shoes clicked on the floor while I was  heading to the elevator.

"Goodnight Jennie" the security guy waved at me and I responded too

My legs couldn't stand anymore so as fast as I could I pushed button to call the elevator.

The doors opened revealing the person I wanted to see the least.

My ex.

He was leaning on one of the walls,smirking as always.

I rolled my eyes and entered the elevator making sure we had a good distance between us.

He chuckled with my behaviour. I didn't pay any attention and just wished this moment wouldn't last any long.

Yeah I wished when the elevator stopped between the floors. A quick heartbeat escaped from my chest.

I hated this feeling. I hated being stuck in a small place especially with someone I didn't like.

Jimin knew my phobia so I tried to stay as calm as possible. I didn't want to show him how weak I am.

His stare was burning my side. I could feel it.

"Aren't you afraid?" He finally broke the silence

I turned my head locking my eyes with him.

We stayed like that for half a minute. I hate to say this but I missed his eyes. I missed our stares. I missed our memories. When realisation hit me and I  looked away.

He chuckled once again.

"I guess you still have feelings for me" he was not smirking but looking sincere. I looked at him with confusion.

I cleared my throat and finally suggested a way to leave this place. I pushed the bell button but it wasn't working. I sighed. I tried to call someone but there wasn't signal.
I started panicking. I knew I couldn't endure it until the end. I looked back at him

"Aren't you going to help somehow?"

"I know it's waste of time. The office is already closed and no one is here"

"And you are going to stay like that?Doing nothing?" Then it hit me "Wait the security is here" I was so happy because he was our last hope. I started banging the doors and shouting hoping that he could hear us

"The security probably already left and he  turned off the system so maybe this is why we are stucked here"

I wasn't that dump. I was sure that I saw him leaving last. This does not make any sense. I was about to respond back when the lights turned off

Without realising it I screamed and fell down holding my head. My heart could leave my body in any moment.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my head and then they hugged me

"Shh I'm here"

I hugged him tighter. I was so scared. What if the elevator falls down?No! no! I shook my head and felt the hug becoming more tight.

"It's okay" he caressed my hair

"Jimin I'm scared" I sobbed between the words

"Hey it's okay I'm here and you are safe"

Despite feeling scared I missed him. I missed his cologne. I missed his voice near my ears. I missed his tights hugs.

I missed him?