Vlive

'Hello guys'
'I came to see you after performing~'
'Did you miss me?'
After a long talk
'Yeah my bangs are getting longer. I really want to put them behind my ear but they are short to do it'
'Where is Lisa?'
'Lisa and Chae are eating something now'
'Mandeukie is probably sleeping. She was so sleepy'

On the other room

The room was dark meaning that someone turned the lights off and were sleeping. And that was actually true. A young lady was sleeping peacefully on the white sheets, mumbling some words too. Suddenly a light peaked on that room. It was a notification coming from her phone. The girl wasn't a deep sleeper and the smallest sound could wake her up. She raised her eyebrow while one of her eyes was closed. She crawled on the bed, trying to reach her phone which was placed on the nightstand beside her bed.
The notification was from her new boyfriend. Yes that's right. She is been in a relationship 1 week. They have been talking every day all day. It's a thing already. A smile creeped on her face when she saw his name on the screen.

'Min oppa'

Min oppa: I miss you. Can we meet?

Me: We can't oppa. My manager is on the other room.

Min oppa: You didn't tell him?

Me: No I can't. When we are going back to Seoul I'll try to tell him

Min oppa: I told mine already and he just said to be careful.

Me: I know. We will be dead if this will be out

Min oppa: Don't worry I'll protect you from anyone

Me:🙊❤

Min oppa: Anything from my jagi. What are you doing now?

Me: I'm laying on my bed

Min oppa: Come and meet me in my room. The number is 113

Me: No oppa. Manager will scold me

Min oppa: But he won't find out

Me: I can't. And you are not alone. Jungkookie is there too.

Min oppa: He is playing video games on Taehyung's room. Don't worry. Come here. I want to see you in face 😣

Me: No I'm scared. Manager is not sleeping because Jisoo unnie is having a vlive right now and he will notice my absence.

Min oppa: Fine~ I guess I'll have to wait more

Me: You know I want to see you too😙

Min oppa: Yeah I know

And with that they finished their conversation. Jennie was feeling guilty for not letting her boyfriend to see her. He always wished for this. And now when there is an opportunity they unfortunately can't use it because of her manager. Letting out a deep sigh, she laid back staring at the ceiling. Her members weren't there for her. She felt bored now that she couldn't sleep thinking about him. Just the thought that he was some floors underneath made her frustrated.

Listening to her fave song at the moment she closed her eyes and thought about him. His little sweet talks that made her heart flutter. His husky morning voice when they were having calls. His perfectly sculptured face with those perfect facial features that made her fall in love with him even more. The perfectly shaped brown eyes that met with hers whenever they attented the same events, made it more tempting for both of them. His cute little nose. How she wish she could pinch it. And the lips. How could she not think about them. She always stared at them whenever they had videocalls. He teased her for caughting her checking them out. He either talked so slow and silent just like a whisper or even worse, he licked them and bit them to trigger her more. Just with the thought of it she started giggling because of her embarassing ass.