Jim class

I did this one-shot as much realistic and wattpad friendly. For any mistakes I'm sorry since I did this in a hurry. Also I might edit it to make it more fluent and pleasant to read. Once again English is not my first language so excuse for any mispelling and errors on narrative. Thank you for reading ♥  

'Good job Jennie. Continue like that'

The girl was determined to achieve that pose. She always failed it but now with the help of her teacher and her hard work she succeeded doing that difficult pose.

'Thank you teacher' she smiled feeling proud of herself. Well it wasn't a big deal to begin with but for her it meant hard work. She succeeded in the end.

Her teacher gave her a little break after this hard training. The girl needed it after all.

'Jennie stay here. I'll come back. I just need some equipment to bring okay?'

The girl nodded and continued her little relaxing time.

She usually scrolled down on her social media drinking her cold water or just lied completely down.

Well Jennie was so proud of her achievement that she unconsciously did some stretching ready for her next task.

She continued her stretching even after hearing someone entering the gym room. Not giving any attention.

Then someone coughed.

The girl looked immediately back. It wasn't her teacher's figure. It was actually a younger man.

She felt embarrassed to know that the person probably saw her lower back. Just by the thought she started getting anxious.

She couldn't focus clearly on his face due to her exhaustion when the guy spoke.

'Hello Jennie-ssi'

The girl let out a confused look. How does this person know her name? But just then she saw clearly his face and recognized the owner of this voice.

It was her senior.

'Sunbae' she nodded

The guy returned the gesture letting out a small smile too.

'You are coming here too?' Jennie managed to ask pointing with her finger on the floor

He nodded offering her a sweet smile. Jennie always admired his smile. It was one of the best she saw. In her opinion.

They continued staring at each other. Jennie on his lips and him on her eyes. Suddenly the side of these lips curved up letting out a mischievous smirk.

The girl got confused. Her eyebrows lit up and her eyes traveled from his lips to his eyes.

The stare was taking so long so Jimin decided to break it.

'I didn't see you here' he managed to say making the atmosphere less awkward.

Jennie on the other side wasn't feeling herself. She was always friendly with other people but for some unknown reason she couldn't think straight.

Jimin tilted his head when he saw the strange behavior of the girl.

'Jennie-ssi? Is everything okay?' Their distance decreased when the boy approached her

'Ah' her eyes wondering around trying in every possible way to not meet his 'yes I'm okay' placing her hands in front giving the message that she is okay.

'Well, I come here too but since we have a schedule tomorrow in the morning I came earlier' casually talking with her trying to make her more comfortable