The dress

*Warning: Smut*

Big smiles welcomed the young couple to their high fashion atelier

'Welcome Mr and Mrs Park. We are here to offer you our service'

The gentleman nodded with a smile and walked in with his newly wife tagging him by his arm.

'Please feel comfortable. Would you like something to drink?' a young lady wearing her classy uniform with her hair tugged in, in a low bun giving a sophisticated look offered to the newly wed couple.

'Where is Jisoo?' The man declined politely the woman's offer

'She is on her way. Please wait for her here in our seating area'

Jennie smiled at him and pointed with her eyes to the big sofa on the other side of the atelier.

'Did my love birds come already?' An excited voice exclaimed coming from the pretty young lady, with the bright personality. 'Here they are' she approached and hugged them like she didn't see them in ages

'Slow down there woman' 

'How many times have I told you to stop calling me like that?' an angry face with a pout appeared on the angelic face

'Come here' he pulled her in a hug as his wife was laughing for their silliness 'I'd never hurt my cousin'

'So how was your honeymoon? Did you see the koalas? Did you do anything dirty?' she squinted her eyes smirking a little bit

Jennie's face became red from her words while Jimin didn't want to go on details.

'That's none of your business'

'Okay okay cousin. I know already. Jennie told me' and she winked at her

Jimin's eyes widened and he turned his head to her

'Did you tell her?' 

Jennie was about to answer but Jisoo could sense her best friend's uneasiness as she pulled her from her husband's hold and dragged her to the dressing room

Jimin stood up from the sofa too and followed them.

'Ah. Ah. You. Stay here.' and she closed the curtains leaving him behind dumbfounded. Thank goodness there were no many customers to see the embarrassment that his cousin caused. Just then a family came with an almost 5 years old son. Jimin looking at that sight he imagined himself.

Waiting for another 10 minutes the work was done. Jisoo opened the curtains and revealed a Jennie in a long metallic mermaid dress that was hugging her body so well.  Jimin exclaimed a wow sound as he looked at her.

'Won't she look so good at your promotion party Jimin?'

'Good has a weak impact on this' he approached her as he slide his hands around her face leaving a peck on her lips.

'Okay. Okay. You can continue after deciding a dress'

Jimin groaned a little bit because he was just being stopped and he hated that especially when it was his annoying cousin.

'Stay here Jimin-ah. We are not finished yet'

'Hurry up then. I have no patience'

'Hey chicky-head. Please do me the favor and just look only. You are going to ruin my works by touching the dresses'

'You are so annoying'

'You owe me after being the one who introduced you to each other. Stay here!'