Plump Lips

'Can I kiss you?'

The boy stopped reading his textbook and furrowed his eyebrows.

Did he hear right?

Curious about the owner of the voice for making such daring question he looked up meeting the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen.

Opposite him was a young lady, around his age, with chocolate brown hair complimenting her honey skin and her godly looking shoulders. 

But his attention was mainly on her eyes, not at how she asked him a ridiculous question just a minute ago. They were similar to a cat's eye and when they looked at you, your eyes automatically had blinking stars on them.

'I mean it's hours since I'm sitting here opposite you and I can't focus. Your luscious lips distract me'

It was like the boy's tongue got tangled. He blinked.

'At least make it easier for me. Don't put the marker between them. You don't know how much suffering you cause with that'

He was surprised at her bold statement 'I'm sorry I didn't mean to.' He realized this was becoming weird 'Wait. Why does this conversation even exist?' questioned very puzzled.

'Because of your lips?' The girl scoffed. She leaned closer taking a better view of the masterpiece as she called 'What chapstick are you using? You use a chapstick right? I'm sure you do'

He couldn't utter a word. He was speechless. Never in his life would imagine a scenario like this. He liked to create scenarios in his mind but this was out of reality. 

The conversation, apparently, went back to reality when her mobile phone went off. She picked it up and at the same time started collecting her things. And then left.

The guy still in a shocked state he stared at her until she left. Beside her weird social approach, in his eyes she looked like an angel. She was like a dream. He pinched himself to make sure.

'No it is reality' 

Wanting to feel safer, he checked around the library to see if there were any strange looks, but none. Sighing he left the building too.

Next day

The boy went back to library. It was an everyday routine for him but after the scene from yesterday, the atmosphere felt strange. He sat on his regular seat. No any sign of the pretty girl. 

Not wanting to lose any other moment he opened his notebook and started studying.

3 hours passed and he was about to faint from studying non-stop. It was time to take a small break. He stretched out his arms when suddenly he widened his eyes. Opposite him was seating a girl. The pretty girl.

She was looking at him with an apologetic face.

'I wanted to apologize for what I said yesterday. I was out of my mind. I didn't know what I was thinking when I said it. Sorry for startling you' with her head facing down she tried to look up at him, eyebrows furrowed. 

The guy didn't awkwardly put his arms down. What could he say. There was no response coming from him. The girl took the message and forced a smile.

'Then this is where I leave' 

'No! Wait!'

She stopped on her tracks and waited for him to continue. He looked around trying to find the proper words.

'It's okay. You don't have to apologize' he sighed 'By the way my name is Jimin'

The girl raised her eyebrows not expecting such response. Not wanting to seem rude she introduced herself as well.