My Angel

'Hani you look absolutely beautiful'

'Thank you Jennie. I can't believe this is happening' she let out a big sigh clenching her fists on the white fabric.

'I can't believe it too' I smiled and I hugged her once again.

'One day you will be in my place and you will understand that it's not as easy as it seems.'

I chuckled and rubbed her back, encouraging her that everything is going to be okay.

Just then a knock was heard from the door. Hani called the person to come in.
It was my mother.

'Jieun!'

'Hani!'

They hugged each other so tight like lost sisters. My mother and Hani might be childhood friends but they feel more than friends. They are like sisters that got divided at birth.

Are they crying? Yes they are. They are such crybabies.

I would lie if I say that this didn't make me emotional. The whole scene was too much for me to handle that my eyes started getting watery. But fortunately I could handle my tears. I was wearing an expensive makeup I didn't want to ruin.

My mom didn't care at all. She just wanted to release her emotions. This was something she waited for so long. Her best friend to get married after all she got through.

Another knock was heard and it was now my best friend Chaehee.

'Mom. We are ready to start' She walked inside wearing a beautiful navy gown that hugged her body so beautifully. I couldn't resist so I complimented her. She let out a cheeky smile.

'The men will drool over you so watch out' she whispered to my ear and I rolled my eyes.

'Chaehee is your grandfather ready too?' Hani asked her.

'Yes mom. He is waiting outside'

We quickened our steps and left the room to get in our positions.

Everyone was looking so charming. The room was decorated beautifully too. There were many white flowers making the place like a scene from a fairy tale.
I was feeling like a princess here.
Me and my mother smiled when Hani walked down the path holding her father on the arm. She was majestically pretty. The dress was simple but elegant. Just they way I like it. We made an eye contact and I smiled mouthing that everything is going to be okay.

The ceremony went very well. The groom and bride did well. They made their vows making everyone so emotional. The whole room was very enthusiastic and happy for they newlyweds.

Chaehee cried too. She was so happy for her mom to get married. She got along well with her step-dad.

'Congratulations' me and my mom hugged the groom and the bride

'Thank you Jennie'
Hani's hands were literally shaking because of her being nervous. I took her hands in mine trying to calm her down while I was giving her a big smile.

'Jennie'
Just then Chaehee called me. I followed her leaving behind the couple.

'What's wrong Chaehee?'

'Hey Jennie come and help me with these presents'

We grabbed a bunch of boxes and bags full of presents for the new couple to place them somewhere more safe.

Just then Chaehee's phone buzzed and she went somewhere quiet to answer the call.

I started by taking the heavy ones at first. There were too many presents. The couple will be really grateful, I thought.