Doodles

Hello! It's been a while since I uploaded here. I was actually not planning to because I felt like I left this book? I'm not even sure. I might update whenever a new idea comes in my mind. Hope you like this one shot. I wrote it in just 2 hours so mistakes could be noticed and I apologize for it☆

Warning mature content ahead

Chemistry class was getting so boring. The contact of the chalk and that ugly green board was making me cringe everytime I heard it. There are whiteboards and markers that make less noise or better multi-tasking boards where you just use a pen which activates with only one button and BOOM you get what you want in seconds. But our school is so old fashioned.

The black chairs that once used to be silver are now covered with doodles and doodles. Why are the legs of the chair so special. It's better and more comfortable to doodle in your notebook. You could actually keep those drawings and admire your beautiful creation made out of your boredom in chemistry class.

My seat partner was now staring at me. And I have to say you people, that when he stares at me that's not a good sign.

'What do you want?'

'How did you know that I was looking at you? Your eyes are focused on your notebook'

'You know there is a thing called peripheral vision. Duh'

He tsked and came closer but before he could come closer I backed up and put my finger on his forehead.

'What are you doing?' I said with my eyebrows furrowed

'I was trying to see what is keeping your attention that much' he pointed at my notebook and came closer when he burst out laughing.

'Why are you drawing dicks?'

My eyes widened and looked back at my notebook. What the fuck he is saying? These are not d- dicks. These are bananas. My favourite fruit.

'These are bananas idiot' I said in a mad tone

'Well whatever you say but if anyone sees this they will say the same thing' he said in a sassy tone.

Before I could respond he brushed my fringe behind my ear and whispered

'But if you want a model for a real dick I'm available'

he smirked but that smirk turn into a glare when I hit him where the sun doesn't see or shine? Whatever that is

To my badluck he winced and the teacher noticed.

'Miss Kim'

'Y-yes?'

'Do you mind telling us why your partner seems in pain?'

'My partner?' I looked at him and then back to our teacher

'Well. Haha. He has a stomach-ache and the pain sometimes hit him hard so he can't control it andscreamslikeafuckingidiot' I said while pinching his thigh.

'Well let's continue. I can't waste my time on students who don't care about their future'

I hit my temple and mentally cursed myself. Why is this always happening? Yes I hate chemistry because how much I try to understand it, a new element appears and makes me give up and think about how my future will be. How can the chemistry exam affect my kids studying? Will I be able to give them all the neccessities? Or will that new element haunt me everytime I fail as a mother? Wait? I will be a mother? Do I have to be mother? No. So problem solved. That's a success.