School Sweethearts

Warning. Strong language ahead

'Hello? Jennie?'

'Yes who is this?'

'Hi. I'm Rosé from high school. Do you remember me?'

'Uhm y-yes... How did you..?'

'I was about to say it. I know it was very sudden and unexpected but I'm calling you to inform you that we are having a reunion. It's been 10 years since high school ended. And some of our classmates suggested to do a reunion to remember the old good times. I didn't have your phone so asked Jisoo if that's okay. So what do you say? Are you in?'

A reunion? Who does these things anymore? I hate gatherings

'Yes of course'

'Aaah perfect! Can't wait to see you. I'll send you the address and details on message. It was nice talking to you again.Bye Jennie!'

'Bye'

I'm doomed. I immediately punched the number on the keyboard.

'Answer it. Answer..'

'Hello?'

'KIM FUCKING JISOO'

'Wahh. Jennie calm down. What happened?'

'Did you share my phone number with someone recently?'

'No why? What happened?'

'Does the name Rosé say something to you?'

'Oh right... Now I remember. And what's the fuzz?'

'She invited me to go on a reunion with our old classmates'

'Right and what's wrong about that?'

'Everything! Don't you remember who was in highschool?'

'Your ex. And what about it? Listen Jennie. It's been 10 years since you broke up. There is nothing between you. Nada. Everyone has their own life. You are a successful model and he owns a big company'

'What a perfect concept for a romantic fiction.'

'Be carefull with that eyeroll. You will never see the front ever again'

'Don't act like you know me'

'But I know you. You haven't got over your ex even 10 years after you two broke up and I know that everynight you stalk and thrust over his instagram page-'

'Enough. Okay you won.'

'Sometimes, honestly, I can't understand you'

'Can you tell me what I do?'

'What did you say to her?'

'That I'm going'

'So you go'

'But I can't'

'Yes you can. If you won't go you are just showing that you are still not over him'

'But how'd he know that I'm still heels over him?'

'Oh you are right. Well I'm telling you to go because you have to figure out your feelings. You can't live your entire life on a hopeless love. You have to face him and then everything it's over.'

'That has point'

'Of course it does. What kind of psychologist I am'

'I don't want to hurt your feelings on this one. Thank you. Bye'

'Hope you get rejected!'

And with that I hang her up. I had to get prepared. My legs lead me to the closet.