little Shadow

With a smile you picked up the intricate paper plan that only Raphael would have thrown into your window. When you opened it you found the usual invitation to sneak into Hotel Dumort later that evening.

Once you'd completed your mission you headed out to the Hotel, your heart beating hard in your chest as you thought about seeing Raphael again. You made your way through the hotel to the usual meeting place only to find it pitch black.

"You know I always wondered what Raphael saw in the little warriors he collected... but I suppose I can see your charm." The cold icy voice of Camille.

Before you could do anything you were being gripped by the neck, the vampire laughing as you slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

When You came to a weakened Raphael was on his knees by your side, Camille cackled as she touched something soaked in demon blood to your skin causing you to scream out.

"Stop it Camille please, just stop." Raphael begged as he watched tears of pain slip down your cheeks.

"Why should I Raphael?" Camille Huffed. "Because you love the little Shadowhunter, please you'll find another one in a few hundred years."

Raphael's chest heaved as Camille began pouring demon blood onto your bare arms, your screams becoming unbearable for the vampire to hear. There was a loud crashing and someone shoved Camille off you, giving Raphael enough time to pounce on her.

"Simon take (Y/N) and head towards the Institute, set of every alarm of you have to get them out to you!" Raphael bellowed as he began a ferocious assault on Camille.

Raphael's gentle touch woke you up, despite the pounding pain that coursed through your body you sat up and let him engulf you in a tight hug.

"Maryse says I can visit once a night." Raphael muttered.

Neither of you said anything else as he lay you down and kissed your forehead. He stayed until the sun threatened the night sky and reluctantly left you in the care of your people, promising he'd come back tomorrow evening as you fell back asleep.

"I love you little Shadow." Raphael whispered as he gave you a final kiss and let Jace lead him out of the Institute.