Savior

"Raph!" You yelled and dived for the demon.

"(Y/N) ... come on answer me." Raphael called as he tried to get to you but you jumped back onto the roof with a chuckle.

"Seriously I'm tough, you thought an itty-bitty demon could get me?" You giggled and he rolled his eyes as Simon chuckled behind him.

"What were you thinking!" Raphael snapped and you rolled your eyes.

"Urm saving your life, seriously Raphael if I have to deal with Camille again I will eat Mundanes just to get rid of her." You sighed dramatically and he rolled his eyes.

"No... (Y/N) I am your leader, it is not ok to just throw yourself in front of me and besides I could have handled that myself." He huffed and you glanced at Simon who shrugged.

"Sure, you could." You teased and Raphael cocked his head as he stopped walking and turned to face you.

"I want you to promise you won't do something so stupid again." He snapped and you glanced at him as you hopped down into the street, waiting for them to follow you.

"Why are you getting all protective Raph, is someone in love?" You teased and he rolled his shoulders, adjusting his jacket as he glanced around.

"No, you're the only one of my minions I can stand." He sighed.

"Oh, great thanks a lot." Simon chuckled and you high-fived him when Raphael groaned.

"Fine you're one of the two minions I can stand, now I want your word that you won't do something so stupid again." He watched you closely until you shook your head and he dropped his head back with an exasperated moan.

"I can't promise it what happens if you get hurt and we don't have a leader?" You admitted quietly and Raphael forced you across the street and against a wall in a split second of movement.

"What happens if you get hurt and I have to deal with these ignorant blood suckers alone?" He mumbled and your fingers played with his jacket button as you thought over what he said.

"Ok fine but it's scary thinking about you not being our leader." You admitted and stroked your cheek with his thumb.

"You'll be fine... now I think nearly begin killed warrants some affection." He stepped back, smiling when you kissed his cheek before running to Simon and grabbing his hand.

"First one to make Alec Lightwood roll his eyes gets a positive blood I've been hiding!" You called and you vanished with Simon in tow, hearing Raphael yell about not hiding blood as you went.