Chapter 3 : The Training Starts

Note : Statements enclosed within '#' like '# statement #' are system messages or similar type of messages 

Proodread by Max Lambon
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 a.m.

Delhi.

“Great skin that shines from the inside out. Take care.”

Sana said the tag line and finished the ad shoot for Garnier skin care. She started walking towards her chair when she was congratulated and praised for her wonderful take. The ad director didn’t need to retake the shoot. It was perfect. She had been Indian brand ambassador for Garnier for 6 months. She had to work at night because the ad had a night scene. Her flight last night got delayed and she has an early morning flight back to her city so that she can attend the college. Hence, she had to shoot at such an odd time.

Even though she is just 17, she is living a sensational life of glitz and glamour. She was crowned Miss Teen India at the age of 16. She was immediately approached by various agencies, hair and skin companies. The money never stopped. She was from a middle class family but this modelling business has put them in the upper class. She is rich now. Her parents are happy. She doesn’t have a boyfriend yet, but she has more than 15k fans following(stalking) her on facebook and twitter. Her mom had told her clearly, “Boys will come trying to get you because of your looks. Not because of your heart. You are old enough to make your own decisions now but you should not believe everything that a guy says to you. That’s all the advice i can give you.”

As per Sana, her mom didn’t have to give her that advice. She had a lot of boys who had asked her for a date but she had rejected everyone until now. Not because she has an ego and attitude problems, but because she just didn’t wanna hurt herself. She knows that breakups are hard and being as good natured as her, she would be hurt a lot more than any other normal girl. People just don’t see the girl beneath the mask at work.

She stood tall at a height of 171 centimeters. She had been bestowed with a paler skin tone and she is thankful to the Almighty for that. But this success wasn’t achieved easily. She had to go through 5 days workout a week, even though she can’t gain much weight naturally. And the most important thing is that she missed her teenage life when boys fall in love with her because of her nature and who she is, not because they would be famous if they dated her even once.

She had a look at the watch. 3:30 a.m. Her flight is at 5:45. She arrived at the airport around 5 a.m. Even though it was this early, the people at the airport kept looking at her. She smiled as much as she could but she hated it. She didn’t want this attention. At first, it was all good and she thought how famous she was. But now, she just wanted to be normal for a change and experience what other normal teenage girls her age experience.

She boarded the plane when she got to her seat she heard the announcement from the captain that they would reach Mumbai in 2 hours. She put her hand in her handbag until she could feel that her hand was in touch with a book. She said something softly that wasn’t audible to anyone and she went to sleep in an instant.

*

Worm woke up in a dimly lit room. He saw an old lantern placed near his bed. The bed was hard and uncomfortable. He remembered running away from the wolf and almost hitting a tree when he lost his balance. Somehow, he ended up in an open field rather than being dead and then either he lost consciousness or he slept. He wasn’t too sure.

‘How did I get here? An adventurer helped me perhaps?’

He was checking the room when he heard footsteps approaching. He sat calmly on the bed and looked towards the door. After about 5 seconds, a shadow appeared. He couldn’t see the person clearly because of lack of light but the figure had a sturdy build as far as he could tell. Worm saw the white teeth when the man smiled after seeing him awake. He walked towards Worm and then Worm saw that he had a cup in his hand.