Sorry Keefe (Sophie)

I bumped into... "Foster, you know you don't have to fall for me." I looked up to find Keefe smirking at me. His ice blue eyes sparkling with amusement, and his dirty blonde hair messily handsome. He was ditching The Universe again. "I am just clumsy. I can fall in front of anyone." I defended. "Sure Foster, but it just so happens that you keep falling "in front" of me." He winked, and my heart flutterd. Stop it! You are not one of those girls! "I need to get to class Keefe. Bye" I said, quickly making my way around him and walking to Inflicting with councilor Bronte, but he was able to catch my wrist.

"Wait, Sophie! I umm, wanted t-to ask y-you s-something." He stuttered. This shocked me because I hardly ever heard Keefe stutter. Even in the most terrible situations. 

"Shoot" I said encouragingly. "Well. Sophie? Would you like to go to the dance with me?" I was absolutely stunned. Keefe Sencen, the boy that could have almost any of the girls at Foxfire, just asked her to the dance. Was this all another trick? I finally decided that I needed more time to think. Even though my heart was telling me to say yes. 

"I'll think about it Keefe." I said giving him a reassuring smile. 

—————————skip to lunch——————————

I was starving going into lunch. I sat at our usual table, next to Linh and Biana.  Fitz, Tam, and Dex sat on the other side. "Where is Keefe?" I asked, trying to keep my voice casual. "Probably in detention. After this morning's announcement, they already probably figured it out." Biana said rolling her tea eyes. "Yea, your right." I said snickering a little.

"Or he could be right behind you, listing in on you guys talking about how amazing the Keefester is, cause he didn't get detention." I whipped around to see Keefe standing  there, not in detention for once. "How are you not in detention. You always prank the Principle!" Biana exclaimed. He just gave us his usual smirk. "I have my ways." He shrugged. 

When Keefe took his seat next to Fitz,  I took out some Mallowmelts that I saved from that morning. I didn't have any time to eat it before Keefe's eyes widened, and he dashed super sonic speed over to me, and stole my precious mallowmelts from my hands. 

"Thanks Foster!" He said happily, ignoring my glares, and took a bite. "Keefe!" I screeched. That just made him stuff the rest in his mouth. I chased him around the table. I sighed in defeat, and pulled out a second mallowmelt. Keefe made a lunge for that one too, but I threw it in the air and levitated it out of his reach. Biana managed to trip him in all the commotion. "You already stole one Mr.!" Everyone started laughing. Even Keefe. 

Some prodigies were staring at us strangely, but I didn't care. It was a wounderous moment, and nothing could've spoiled it.