Diana?

(Sophie's POV)

I woke up to the worst smell ever. I groaned. "IGGY!" I scolded my pet imp while walking over to open the window. I was hoping to sleep in since the school had to get ready for the dance. Someone slowly opened my door. "Are you okay Ms. Foster?" he asked . "Of course! Why wouldn't I be?" I replied. "Do you remember last night?" My face paled, the memories rushing back. "Yes" I said , barely audible. "What happened?" I asked a little louder. "You fainted, but it didn't appear that you had any mental or physical injuries. Also, don't worry, I didn't tell anyone." he informed me. "Good, please keep it that way" I didn't need anyone fussing over all of my problems. 

"What do you think it was?" I said to nobody in particular, fearing the answer. Sandor sighed. "It might be...no, it's impossible." "What is?" "Nothing. Mr. Diznee is waiting for you downstairs." I turned to check on Iggy. Sure enough, Dex had given him a new look, his dark blue hair turned a light shade of purple. "Come on Iggy. Back in the cage." I prompted.

I got dressed and went down to meet Dex, and he was there with is dimple smile, eating my favorite treat in the world. "Dex! Save some Mallowmelt for me!" I screeched as he took another bite. "Did you see Iggy?" he asked anxiously, ignoring my other comment. "Yes, but I will change it back to his original color someday." I said, snatching the mallowmelt that he tried to take a bit of. "Aww, but there is no fun in that. I'm sure Iggy agrees with me." I rolled my eyes, but smiled at the thought of Iggy chewing on his new purple curls. 

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked ,bored. "Maybe a pink prank explosion to turn "Wonderboy" pink again." I groaned inwardly. My first day at Foxfire, we had burst the pink splotcher, and Fitz got most of the blow, painting most of him pink. "Okay." I agreed, happy to do something with my best friend again. 

After much experimenting and and false explosions, we had successfully made a liquid pink ball, wrapped in delicate rubber. "Yes!" we both exclaimed, high-fiving in the air. "Let's go find something to eat!" I quickly agreed and we ran downstairs, but  I to have the pink bomb in my hand, because fear of Iggy escaping from his cage and triggering it. Dex, also had forgotton his homing beacon, so he went back up to get it.  

I knew that there was some blue, glob, mush that tasted like a type of soup that Sophie enjoyed in the human world. It was her favorite elven food, after custardbursts and Mallowmelt. However, me being the clutz I am, tripped on the last step. The pink bomb flew out of my hands as I hit the ground. Hard. I looked up to see the damage the pink bomb had done to the house, but instead I saw a pink colored Biana. 

"SOPHIE!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. Dex choice this special time to walk down the stairs. "Sophie! whats with all the scream-...Ooooohhhhhhh, hi Biana..." "BOTH OF YOU ARE SO DEAD!" She screeched. "We didn't mean for it to get on you?" I tried to calm her. 

We ended up letting Biana take a shower, and a giving her one of my untouched dresses, but not before years of lecturing. "Sophie! you have so many wonderful dresses! If you don't want them, at least give them to me!" "Come on Biana. Dex is waiting downstairs!"   "Okay, Okay!" 

Dex was sitting on the couch, fiddling with some sort of gadget when we walked in. He looked at Biana, and his mouth hit the floor. "Biana you look...wow!" I swear I saw a blush on Biana's face as she said "Thank you Dex." I shook my head. I had thought Biana liked Keefe. But she is blushing over Dex! 

"I have to go now, I promised my dad that I would be back by now. Bye Sophie! I had fun." Dex said, clearly uncomfortable. Then he stepped into the light. "I have to go too. Bye!" Biana quickly said, leaving me there, confused. I had even forgotten to ask Biana why she had come in the first place. 

Sorry for kind of a little late update.  Till next time! <3