Its a Date Foster!

O ME GOD! I have come back from the dead to bring you another chapter! (although I am sure that all of you want to kill me over again ). Enjoy! <3

Sophie's POV:

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. Sophie made sure she wasn't late to anymore classes, and was currently watching the clock, waiting for PE to end. I groaned. There were still 5 whole minutes left, and being bad a PE...lets just say time went by excruciatingly slow. Right after this, I would look for Keefe to find out what he wanted to tell me, as well as how to get revenge at Linh later. 

3 minutes. 

My PE teacher finally gave up trying to get me to do superhuman things, and let me rest for the rest of the class, which I was extremely grateful for. Jeez, physical fitness is hard! and not really my forte

1 minute. 

I started to count the seconds, growing a little bored watching everyone doing what I couldn't with ease. 

3...2...1...

RINNGGG!

I dashed out of the classroom, rushing to my locker to begin my search, although I was pretty sure Keefe would find me, not the other way around. 

Licking my locker, I got everything I needed before closing it again. 

"Whoa, slow down Foster. What's the rush?" and here he was. 

Keefe's POV

I decided to ditch my last lesson, and instead coax myself to finish what I started in the morning. Right when I heard the signal letting the teachers and students know that sessions were over, I  started over to Foster's locker. Weaving my way around hoards of students, I finally saw the light golden hair of a certain elf. 

At first I had wanted to come up from behind her and scare her, but after am internal battle, I decided on just playing it cool. So instead I went on the other side of her open locker, and patiently waited for her to finish gathering her things. She was doing it surprising quickly, since most of the time Sophie would take her time. Not today. 

When she was done, she slammed the locker door shut, and looked over to me, clearly unsurprising. Damn it. 

"What's the rush Foster?" I questioned her. She only shrugged, then looked over to me expectantly. I knew what she was thinking. She wanted me to spill what I was going to say to her in the morning. I wasn't really thinking about telling her so soon, but she started to glared at me, knowing full well that I wasn't going to give her an answer if she didn't. 

After a pretty awkward and long staring contest, I broke. Letting out a long sigh, I ran my hand through my amazingly perfected hair. 

"I know that you have been really busy and stressed out lately, so I wanted to see if you wanted to go out tomorrow. Bb-b-but just as friends!" I managed to stutter out. 

Sophie's POV

  "I know that you have been really busy and stressed out lately, so I wanted to see if you wanted to go out tomorrow. Bb-b-but just as friends!" Keefe stuttered. 

Wait? Stuttered?! Since when was the great Keefe Sencen stuttering? I had to admit though, it was cute.  WAIT? WHAT!

Pushing the thoughts from my head, I pretending to think about his offer. "Let's see. Time to get away from cleaning Verdi, no plans for tomorrow, gosh. I wonder what else to do?" 

When Keefe didn't say anything, I giggled. "Yes! I would love to go with you!" 

His face brightened, and then formed into a smirk. Aaaanddd Keefe was back. 

"It's a date Foster!" he called at me as I walked (more like ran) away to get back to Havenfield. I could fell the blood rush to my face. 

Ok. So I need ideas on what to do for the next chapter. Should they go shopping, get ice cream, or just go somewhere? idk. please let me know! Thank U all! <3 Also happy spring break to those who have it right now!