forgotten part 1

(THIS IS ABOUT WILL BYERS)

Ever since you started dating, you and Will were inseparable. Because of the Upside Down event and how badly it affected him, you felt like you needed to be there for him at all times. He seemed to hate it though, he'd always sigh and let out a huge puff of annoyance whenever you'd become protective over him. But all you wanted was for him to be safe.

When it got to around October time, you had expected Will to be thrilled about Halloween, knowing he loved to go Trick-or-Treating with the Party. The day of Halloween, you spotted Will in his Spengler costume, placing all his books into his locker. You gazed into his appearance, noticing that he looked much paler than usual and his eyes depicted a look of fear.

"Hey Spengler," you spoke with a gentle voice, trying not to startle him.

"Hey Y/N," he uttered, looking down and shuffling his feet. You could tell something was bothering him.

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?" You gave him a look of concern, reaching out to caress his hand. Still not looking up at you, he gave you a nod. You were about to speak up, but he beat you to it.

"Don't worry about me. I think my mom's coming soon so, I'll see you at 7," he gave you a peck on your cheek and rushed off to the front doors.

        You looked at yourself in the mirror and patted down your costume one last time before you ran down the stairs. "MOM! I'M GOING NOW!" you yelled to your mother who probably wasn't even home yet. You waited for a couple of seconds but received no response, confirming she wasn't home. You left the house and saw Dustin. You had the perks of living next door to Dustin, meaning you didn't have to go alone.

"Where are we going first?" He asked with a tone of excitement. He had a toothy smile and was eagerly rushing, skimming each neighborhood. You let out a giggle, "Dustin we have to meet the others first, be patient."

"Right! Of course!" He ran off into the direction of Mike's house, clearly forgetting about you. You threw your arms up in exasperation, following his lead.

"God Dustin, you couldn't wait for me?"