Chapter 2

After few months.

The scent of university the most amazing smell ever. It is the scent of freedom. The scent of achievement. The scent of happiness. The scent of hard work. I couldn't believe I was finally here.

But one thing about this university everyone was so high fashioned. For one second you can even be tricked that this place can be a fashion parade.

I closed my eyes inhaling the scent and walking backward. The fresh air, the grass beneath my feet "It's a new beggining." I stretched my arms still walking backward and I didn't know there was a person behind me and hit him.

"Shit"

"I'm sorry." I turned back placing my hand on my mouth after seeing him.

"Oh shit." I murmured because of me milkshake spilled all over his shirt.

"I'm really sorry." I looked into his eyes and his eyes already gazing mine he had his phone kept on his ear but he was not speaking. I waved my hand in front of his eyes.

"Call you later. Bye." He cut off the call and looked at his ruined shirt.

He ran his fingers through his blonde hair and sighing.

"So how will you pay?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Hmm I can wash it and give it  back to you later"

"I don't wear ruined shirts sweetheart."

"It's sky. My name is sky. Not sweetheart."

"And I'm Zachary, you can call me Zac, so I meant cash or credit. There is a store just in walkable distance." He pointed his finger to the direction of the store. I just cant understand what kind of university allows branded stores into the campus.

"Hmm can't you reconsider it." puppy eyes always work, I've never tried it before but I saw it in cartoon network.

"Damn, did I tell you you're beautiful."

"I'm sorry but I do remember that I did not hit your head." I'm not at all beautiful he must be hallucinating. Poor him.

"So nice thing you want to hit my head too, and what, want me to get hospitalized on the first day. Anyway which brand are you going to buy me Gucci, Armani,.."

God how can I get rid of him. The name of the brands he is telling I don't even know more than half of them.
" A flying pig" I tried to act excited while pointing my finger to the sky to make it more realistic.

"What are you? 4 years old." He chuckled.

"Hey whats under you eye?" He looked confused. I gently placed my hand on his face and went a little closer to him. I felt like he got tensed. I took the fallen eyelash and showed it to him.

"Give me your hand." I took his hand and closed his fingers to make a fist and kept the eyelash on his fist holding it up.

"Close your eyes. Make a wish, do not te it outside. And after making a wish blow on your fist where you kept the eyelash. Only after blowing you can open your eyes. If the eyelash is gone then your wish will come true if it is still there then your wish will not come true. Ok start. " I held his fist up so it will be easy to blow.

That's it time to escape. I slowly walked backward. Wait not more walking backward. Time to run. I turned around and ran fastly as I can and went to hide in the nearest building.