Chapter 4

Ok let me process something into my mind. Till now nobody has ever invited me to a party. Inviting is way too far away, nobody has even dared to talk to me. I feel happy even though I think he needs treatment but still talking to someone feels good. I used to always ramble things in front of my bunny (not that I am mad or something) it just feels lonely.

I must have not turned down the invitation, but I have read a lot too many things about university parties. You'll end up getting into trouble. Maybe too cliché but who knows it's better to be careful right.

I walked towards my dorm room in awe. Everything here is so freaking beautiful. If I would have not been lazy I would have taken time to describe each and every specific part of the buildings. I took my keys and went to my room looking into the map. I have like three maps with me, one of the campus, second is of my department building and third one is of my dorm.

The whole place is freaking huge. I do not need to even go to gym. Just walking in here is enough. But one thing I find strange here is nobody has their parents with them for sending off. Everyone has butlers or maids few are alone.

What is even the use of earning so much money when someone dosent even find time to love their children. Money can't buy love. Of course their is an exception it can buy fake love. But fake would not stay for many days.

I found my room and I gasped when I entered into my room "wow" is the only thing I can say "wooow" I said it again "woooooow" I don't think I have control over myself. I left my bangs there and went and jumped onto my bed.

The bed was much bigger than my own bed in my house. And it was very comfy and soft. Ah I don't want to get up. The room had only two beds(very big ones) and three doors excluding the main door and two big study tables.

I opened one of the doors which I assumed it was the bathroom. I was totally shocked when I saw the bathroom. It was amazing. I know I like the bathrooms the most of everything here. No I just love it here.

I don't know why but I feel like I am relaxed in my bathroom, I can make the best decisions of my life just while taking shower. I may be weird but that's what I am like I guess.

I opened the other door on my side "oh my God" it was a walk in closet and a very big one. I feel like I'm on top of the world, the only thing left is meeting the other person I'm sharing my room with. I hope she's friendly.

I lay on my bed and try to memorize the maps in my hands first I need to memorise this dorm map. And that's when I hear the sound of door opening. I sat up in my bed and looked at who it was.

"Hey" said a girl of my age who came in with two bags.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I greet her. Hmm I'm a little nervous will she accept to be my friends.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Caren, will you be my friend? "

My eyes lit up. Oh my God she just asked me. Literally this is the happiest day of my life.

"Yes. Thanks, I'm Sky."

"Wow that's a cute name."

"And yours too."

"Even you are a scholarship student right?" she asked me.

"Yes, are you also the one who got scholarship." I ask her. She nods her head saying yes.

"I think I'll go out to get some fresh air until you unpack." I tell her and went out.

I took out my phone to look wether I got any messages that when my map fell down when I bent to reach it, it flew away because of the wind. "No, you can't do this to me now."

I run after it but I think it dosent like me it is just drifting away through the wind. I went after it and tried to run faster and finally got it. When I looked around my surroundings, I was in the middle of the woods.

" You must be kidding me. " I opened the compass app in my phone and started walking towards what it showed North.

From past fifteen minutes I have been walking in this unknown forest. Who has a forset in university. My legs were aching from all the walking so I decided to take rest under a tree. It was a large and beautiful tree and had good shade.

I sat under it and trying to calm down my breath. I leaned against the trunk and looked up and that's when I saw him.