Chapter 7

I got down from the tree even though my let was throbbing with pain. "Just show me the way, I'll try to hop and come." I said to him.

"Fine follow me." I was trying to hop even though the pain was still there but it has reduced, so I tried to walk behind him.

We had been walking from 30 minutes now. "Hey, how long ? " I tried to ask him. "Just few more minutes." He replied. "Okay"

"But why were you sleeping in the middle of a forest." I asked him to stop the awkward silence between us.

"I did not get sleep from two days."

"Really, for two days. What were you doing, is it that important than sleep."
I was surprised two days I can't walk straight if I don't sleep for one day.

"None of your business."

"Yeah I know you were gaming, is it legend of Zelda."

"I'm not a ..." I interrupted him before he could speak. "You sure we did not come here before." We came to the exact tree where he was sleeping before.

"Hmm. True." He said.

"Don't tell me "

" We're lost." He said while scratching the back of his neck. I kept a blank face and sat down on the dry leaves.
"I did not even write a will. There is still so much more for me to accomplish." I started pouting.

"Don't worry, we'll figure a way out. And I think already people must be searching for me. They can't live without me." He said.

"At least you have someone who will build you a grave stone." I said and he came towards me and sat in front of me " Fine I'll give you the honour of a piggy back ride. Stop talking like this is the end of the world." He said and made me ride on his back.

He was still walking aimlessly through the woods." Are we there yet?" I asked him.

"No"

After 5 minutes.

"Are we there yet? " I asked him again.

"No"

After 5 minutes.

"Are we there yet?" I asked him.

"No"

After 5 minutes.

"Are we there yet?"

"No"

After 5 minutes.

"Are we there yet?"

"Shit, will you stop asking that." he asked with an irritated voice. I started pouting again. "Change the topic, will you." he asked.

"what is your name?"

"sky" I replied.

"Sky?" he was looking at the sky.

"Yeah sky." I said again.
"What's there in the sky?" he asked thinking I saw something in the sky.

"There's clouds, air, aeroplanes, birds, rainbows."

"Don't mind, forget that I ever spoke with you." He said with totally irritated and uninterested voice.

"My name is Sky. What is yours?"

"Oh your name is pretty unique. It's Ace."

"Wow, Ace of everything I see"

"Not everything, I'm bad at few things like " he was going to say something but that's when I saw the dorm building.

"Hey that's" I pointed my finger towards the building so that he could see the building.

"Finally, I'm free." He said with voice of relief.

"that's my line." I said and tried to get down from his back.

"Are you sure you're okay." he said and I nodded.

"Okay forget that I ever met you in the forest, that's bad for my reputation." I told him. And he burst into laughter.

"Now you stole my line." he said. "Hope we'll never meet again." he said and turned his back to me and started walking in the opposite direction.

"Never ever" I shouted so that he could hear.

When I came out of the forest I saw a board. On which it was written that
Warning!! do not enter without precautions, this forest may have some harmful animals.
This place is used by the science department to conduct experiments on plants and also animals under expert supervision.
(No animals were hurt during the experiments. Of course it's just imagination.)

Thank Goodness I did not meet with any of the harmful animals. But what if he really is a Tarzan and the people here conducted experiments on him. I need to get some rest. I'm over imagining.

Vote and comment.

Thank you for reading.

Sorry for another short chapter.