Chapter 3

I would like you to play the playlist while reading the chapter.

The music name is " valse de quartre Temps. "

There were many pictures of musicians and also there were statues of some people playing instruments this must be the music department. It was so bright.

I walked into it amazed by looking at the structure of the building it was so cool. And suddenly I started hearing some kind of music. I closed my eyes and tried to hear it.

I followed the way to the place it was like the music was calling me. It was comming from a room. I went into it. There was a person in the middle of the room it was a large room. And the piano was in total black colour. It was a grand piano I guess.

I actually knew that tune, and there is also a violin part present in that music. I looked around the room and found some instruments and there was a violin too.

Piano and violin are the best combination in music. It's like they are made for each other. And the music just feels so eternal.

I think the person did not notice me since he was playing the piano closing his eyes. Then when the violin part comes. I started playing the violin part.

He opened his eyes and looked at me but did not stop playing. He looked surprised. This is an amazing piano and violin duet. I closed my eyes while playing. It was like I was waltzing through the air. And I felt a little sad when the tune ended.

"You're good at playing that, are you a music student too?" he asked me standing up.

"Thanks, but no I'm a business major."

"That's a shame, you play really well. We need students like you."

"You flatter me, but no I just know a few pieces and this one is one of those few pieces." I said to him trying to hide my blush. Nobody has ever praised me.

"But isn't it a duet how were you able to play it." That is a very difficult piece and it's a waltz duet meant to be played by two people.

"You don't know me."

"Nope."

"I'm Benedict Alexander. Nice to meet you. You can call me Ben." He extended his hand for a hand shake.

" I'm Sky, nice to meet you too." His hands felt cold. Maybe he was just practicing from too long.
That's when I turned around to leave and I saw the person who was trying to rob me. No. I mean the person whom I spilled the milkshake on. No. He spilled it himself. But I was the one who bumped into him. It was a door made of glass we can see the one who is outside but the person who is outside cannot see us.

He was going to walk in. That's when I went and hid below the piano. And that's when I realised Benedict was actually there so I signalled him to stay quiet.

He raised an eyebrow. With a confused expression on his face. I pleaded him. That's when that milkshake guy came in.

"Ben, did you see a weird girl come here." asked the person who wanted to literally rob me in broad daylight.

"Weird." said Benedict looking down at me. No, no, no I made puppy eyes.

"Shes cute, but she acts and talks like a little girl." said that guy. Little girl. Seriously. Saying the person who ran behind me.

"No. By the way is that new fashion."Benedict pointed to that guy's shirt. That guy looked at his shirt and said
"No its fate telling me that she is my soulmate."

"Did you hit your head while coming here?" so I'm not the only person who thinks that the guy is crazy.

"You know it's the second time in the day I'm getting it."

"You sure did."

"Anyway Ben, don't forget that you need to come to the party tomorrow night."

"Well, I'll see."

"No you must, if not.............. I'll paint you nude and display it in front of the.. Aww." Ben threw a drum stick on that guy. Wow, and he tells I act like a little kid.

"Don't you even dare."

"Then you're coming." He said and then he went away.

"Thank God." I came out my knees were paining and so was my neck.

"You know him?"I asked Benedict while massaging my neck.

" A little. You? "

" I just bumped into him and because I bumped into him that milkshake spilled on his shirt. I swear I did not hurt his head. " He laughed, I did not notice it till now but he is actually kind of handsome. I was staring at him. He then suddenly became stiff again.

" But he is not the kind of one to chase people around." He was thinking.

" Maybe he got hurt before I bumped into him."

"Hmm, maybe."

Shouldn't we take him to a hospital. Just for a regular check up. No. I better not say that.

"What are you thinking?" oh no I think i dazed off and when did Benedict get so close to me we were only inches apart.

"Uh, nothing." I quickly tried to walk away and before closing the door I said "All the best do well." He smiled at me. "Bye" bye I waved my hand and he did too smiling more brightly.

I looked at right, then at left. Front and no need to look back. Down and up. Ok he's not a ghost to float up. Thank God, he's not there.

I went out of the music building and somebody pulled my hand. "Got you."
Oh shit.

"What do you want?" I asked in an uninterested tone.

"Compensation." he was smirking.

"What is that?"

"You know you need to pay it up to me for the loss of my shirt. That was my favorite shirt." He said while fake trying to sob.

"I know, I mean what do I need to do to make it up to your 'favorite shirt'. "

"Just come to the party. Tomorrow night at my place."

"No."

"Why?"

"Look, who in their right mind asks the person who ruined their favorite shirt to come to a party."

"Me" he said while pointing his finger to himself.

"Seriously, do you know where the medical department is?"

"Yes, but why?"

"I'm sorry to say this but you need a doctor, my friend."

"Oh you just called me your friend and yes that's it you're coming." he said while going away.