Chapter 8

People were busy grinding their bodies onto one other.
Some were busy drinking,
Dancing, playing games and all. It was suffocating to be here, wait how did I even end up here.

"Excuse me" I turned back and said as a guy approached me from my back trying to touch my hips.
"Why don't you dance, you're hips got moves." he says licking his lips. God he disgusts me. He is stinking I covered my nose with my hand. Enough gesture to tell him shoo off.

"That was rude." he walked closer. I moved back and pushed him back with my hands. He held my hands and pulled me closer.

I felt like someone just caught me and pulled me back and stood in front of me. "Hey man, she already has me so just get lost." said the one who was in front of me I couldn't see his face as his back was facing me but I think i have heard his voice.

"oh okay," said the drunk guy and went away. The guy in front of me turned towards me and I gasped, I turned to my left, no escape, I turned to my right, people have become walls. I think I must walk back.

"Hey, charm caster!" said the guy in front of me grinning from ear to ear. God I could fall to that grin. But wait, what did he call me.

"Charm caster?" I questioned him raising my eyebrow.

"You have casted a charm on me, I can't release my heart from those chains which bind me to you." he said keeping his arm on his heart and trying to be dramatic.

"Is that a new pick up line. I must admit it's a kind of a one." I said while looking around so that I could escape from this place.

"How did you end up here? By the way your dress looks good." he was still grinning. God how can he grin like that and be like a model at the same time. But wait, I feel that something fishy.

"Thank you." I asked not wanting to believe.

"I thought the color will not suit you but the dress is perfect for you."

"I guess." he shrugged.

2 hours ago.

I have been in a dilemma for the past few minutes. I dont know what to choose right now. Maybe i did not even think this much for my exams. Its  like i cant decide what to choose because maybe  I want to do both the things at the same time. Just then i heard the door open and came in Clair. She was having two party dresses in her hands.

"Hey what are you thinking so seriously, is it any family matter? Did  anyone trouble you? Your face is looking so serious right now. Did something happen?" She looked so worried, even though i must not fell good about this but, someone worrying for me feels so good.

"Hey, don't worry I'm just in a grave situation i don't know what to choose." I said smiling at her.

"Is it really that serious,you know I can help you if you need anything. you can always talk to me." she said coming and sitting beside me.

"thank you. its just i cant decide what to choose." I said looking at her.

"About?"she questioned with a questioned look on her face.

"i cant understand what to do,  should I study now or sleep ?

"Seriously, its just about that, you made me worried about nothing." she said slapping me on my shoulder. 

"No, its not just that, if I'm studying I'm getting a lot of sleep, and if i am sleeping then I'm feeling like I'm wasting my time not studying." I said with a pout on my face.

"You know I'll help you decide what to choose." 

"Really, that would be a lot of help." 

"Yeah, lets go to a party." 

"What ? why? no." I said to her but now her face had dropped her smile and her expression turned into a frown.

"What, why you're coming and thats final." she said folding her arms.

"Hmm, but i have never ever in my life had been to a party." because people always thought i was inauspicious and they kept me far away from them.

"Its going to be fine, even I have not been to many parties. Look I even got the dresses for the party." she showed me the two dresses that she bought before.

"Hmm okay, but where did you get the dresses?" I didn't wanted to reject her offer because she was the first friend i made and I didnt want to loose her.

"It was my friend, don't worry about that lets focus on dressing up." I must be really lucky to get a friend like her.

Clair had brunette hair and round face and a beautiful voice, beautiful mind, beautiful heart. Lets say she was beautiful inside and out and the dress fit her perfectly. She looked like an angel I dont know about others but to me she was truly an angel. I could litrealy do anything for her

"Lets go and crash that party." 

END OF THE FLASH BACK.

"But why did you send the dress?" I questioned him.

"I just wanted to."

"How did you know my friend?

"I met candice a while back"

"Who is candice?" i asked him since i didnt knew i had a friend called candice.

"Come on Sky how can you forget youre friend so soon." he said with disbelief in his voice.

"Listen the last time i checked my friends list I didn't have any friend called candice, by the way do you mean Claire."

"Oh her name was Claire, I thought it was Candice, you know I'm not really that good with names." 

"Ah I see."

"Hey Zac, come lets play truth or dare" a girl came and dragged him away before he could say anything . God, this place is suffocating me. I thought to get out of here to get some fresh air.

Thanks for reading guys. 

Please vote and comment.