Chapter 6

Tic tok tic tok tic tok tic tok

From the past 1 hour I've been chanting the above mantra looking at the guy and the watch. How long can a person sleep in broad daylight.

But his face looked so calm and exactly the opposite of how he behaves, maybe it's a thing for everyone to be the actual opposite in their sleep.

Now that I think how do I look in my sleep. Probably a image popped up in my head, drolling and cuddling my pillow. I shook my head, I better not think about about me sleeping it's kinda scary.

I better wake this guy up. The pain in my leg is not gone and I'm not sure if I can walk. I tried to stand up and hop on one leg. I could hop till the other tree and sat down under that tree and leaned my head on the trunk and looked up.

I was sure I saw something moving, maybe it was my hallucinations. I need to take some rest I am already hallucinating huh. I was looking at the same place I was sure I saw something moving this time. I stood up and tried to see what it was, I went a little closer and I saw it was just a snake. Oh snake.

"Ahhhhhh snake" I was screaming out of my lungs. I ran towards the guy sleeping and tried to wake him.
"What the...." thank God he woke up. "snakeeee" I showed him the tree I saw the snake and he caught my hands with one hand and covered my mouth with another hand. "Stay still." he whispered into my ears.

My heart was beating so loud and my hands were trembling and my legs were shaking in fear. But I tried to compose myself and stayed still. He turned to the tree and was looking at the place where I saw the snake. It was not there. He left my hands and started walking towards the tree.

I pulled his shirt from the back side and shook my head telling him not to go. He just removed my hand from gripping his shirt. And again he went towards the tree, that's when a green snake fell from the branch right on his shoulder.

"Ahhhhhh" I went and claimed the tree he was sleeping on before. He looked calm how can he look so calm when there is a freaking snake on his shoulder. I know that guy must be Tarzan. Just what did I get myself into.

The snake moved around his neck and was climbing down his body and suddenly he caught the snake with his bear hands. "Ahhhhhhhh" I was screaming again. "Don't shout." he pointed the head of the snake towards me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." How can he point the head of the snake towards me. He turned away and went a little far away and freed the snake, and the snake went away into the forest. He started walking towards me.

"No, don't come near me Tarzan." I shouted.

"Tarzan, really." he was still walking towards me.

"It was just a garden snake." he said to me. "human friendly too." he said while walking much near to me. "harmless and dosent disturb people." he said while looking at me from down. I was still on the branch of the tree.

"But how could you not see a bright green coloured harmless snake on a dark brown branch." he asked me.

"I cant see colours." I mumbled but shit how could I say it to an stranger.

"What?" maybe he did not hear.

"Nothing, do you know the way outside." I asked him trying to change the topic.

"Didn't you hurt your leg." he said while pointing towards my leg. Now that I really think, I started feeling the pain in my leg. Shit, it started hurting alot.

Sorry for the short chapter.