Chapter 11

Mitch

Mitch was so shocked, the baseball bat almost fell out of his hands. Void Stiles runs toward him and tries to choke him. Somehow, the wound must have healed where Ghost had shot Stiles before, because there was no sign of Stiles's sling. Mitch grabs onto his arms, and kicks him hard in the stomach. The other boy goes flying, yet gets right back up and grabs Mitch. Mitch gets thrown onto his back hard, Void Stiles on top of him. Suddenly, he hears footsteps running up the stairs and to the room.

"Stiles!" It was Derek. "Get off of him!"

Derek grabs him, and throws him off of Mitch. Mitch notices something. There was a gun under the bed. Mitch quickly grabs it, and as Derek was trying to talk to Void Stiles, Mitch points it at his brother.

Derek sees this and freezes. "Mitch. Don't do this. He's not himself."

Mitch shakes his head. "This is the bastard who killed Katrina." He cocks the gun. "No way he's going to live after doing that."

Void Stiles raises an eyebrow and smirks.

"Mitch that's what he wants! All he wants is chaos, strife, and pain. You're feeding it to him right now. You need to stop. It's not Stiles doing this. He's possessed, and we can help get the nogitsune out of him, if you just work with us." Derek reasons.

Mitch laughs. "Work with you?? After what you've done? I don't think so."

"Hey you had a reason for coming back to us right?" Scott asks. "You know deep down in your heart, that we're not lying and that there is something going on here that you have never seen before."

"You trying to tell me that the supernatural are real?" Mitch shakes his head, the gun steady in his hand. "Because I don't believe that for a second. I've played a lot of games over the years to fuck with my brain, but I've gotten through every one of them. I'm not sticking around to play your little mind games."

Void Stiles smirks. "Fine. Leave. Just know that I'll always be out there." He takes a step towards Mitch. They were face to face and the gun in Mitch's hand was pressed up against the other boy's chest. "And that I enjoyed killing her. I enjoyed every minute of watching her fall to the ground... screaming your name..."

Mitch could feel his heart almost beat out of his chest with how angry he was. He glares at him and grabs Stiles's arm and twists it, making the other boy fall to the floor. He wasn't sure why he didn't just kill him right then and there, but something was holding him back.

"Don't you fucking dare talk about her like that again." Mitch pins him down on the floor.

Stiles just laughs and shakes his head, almost like he was enjoying this. "You know that you could have saved her if you really wanted to... But you didn't. You just sat there like a little bitch."

Mitch had, had enough. He glares at Stiles and slams him against the floor, hard.

Derek rushes over to the two boys and grabs Mitch off Stiles with great strength. Mitch didn't care anymore who this guy was. He was going to kill Stiles.

"Mitch you need to stop. This isn't Stiles." Derek growls at Mitch.

Mitch was shaking with anger. "I-I can't.... I can't." Eventually, he started to feel tears running down his cheeks. He hadn't had that happen in a while. Derek holds him in his arms and lets him cry. It was embarrassing but it felt good to let it out.

Stiles

Stiles could feel himself getting controlled by the Nogitsune. Mitch was about to fight back when suddenly, Derek pulls him off of him and the other boy starts to cry. Stiles could feel the Nogitsune's confusion. He wasn't quite sure why the other boy was crying either. Then, a ripping pain tore at his chest. He clutches it and yells out in pain. He drops to his knees and puts his head down.

It felt like something was lifting but slowly and painfully. He could feel everyone gathering around him wondering what was happening.

"Get Deaton." He hears Scott say through the mass of confusion.

He watches someone run out and then couldn't deal with the pain anymore. He collapses on the ground and passes out.

Mitch

Mitch watches this whole ordeal and doesn't know what to do. He quickly wipes his eyes and watches in horror as his own face, Stiles, contorts in pain. Mitch turns to the door as Deaton comes rushing in, and grabs Stiles, who was now lying unconscious on the ground. Maybe they were right. Maybe something had possessed Stiles. It seemed very far fetched, but Mitch couldn't be too sure with what he had seen so far in this town. He watches as Deaton starts to form some kind of ritual on Stiles.

"W-what the hell..." He whispers to himself then turns to Derek. "Is he like a witch or something?"

Derek shakes his head. "No, he's a veterinarian."

Mitch couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not, so decided to let it go.

Deaton finishes the ritual and closes his eyes. He puts his hands out and lifts them up to the ceiling. Mitch watches as out of nowhere, a ghost like man, wrapped in toilet paper like a mummy, emerges out of Stiles. Mitch stumbles as he takes a step back. How could this be real life? He looks at Deaton who was now performing another ritual, which Mitch guessed was to get rid of the thing they called a Nogitsune.

That's exactly what it did. As soon as Deaton said the last word in the ritual, the spirit vanished and all that was left was Stiles, lying on the ground shaking.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I'll try to post more updates soon but school and hockey have been killing me.