Ungodly Past

Hi there, in this chapter, you're going to see some of Noctis' past. More like a dip into the waters of his past. Aaahh . . . how I love being ominous. Welp, enjoy the chapter!

"Clary!" Uncle called out to the redhead once she was in sight, "We will summon the dream demon but you must make the demand

"Clary!" Uncle called out to the redhead once she was in sight, "We will summon the dream demon but you must make the demand." I love it when we talk ominously. We Warlocks love are theatrics.

"Now I warn you, retrieving your memories will not be easy." I say with all seriousness . . . I lied, it was a little dark. Just a tad.

"I will do what I have to do." Clarissa Fairchild, you cease to amaze me.

"Alright, but we're not safe here." She looks around the room with unease at my words. "The lairs location has been compromised." I make my voice known as to warn my people and the Nephilim. "Hold tight everyone, we're about to move." With a nod to my Uncle, we both begin the transportation spell.

Eventually we arrive at our new location and our people moved to their homes. Uncle takes a sigh of happiness. "Much better." His happiness is then replaced with annoyance, "It's inevitable. After each move I get the itch to redecorate. Normally I love a dirty lair," he says while outright staring at the dark haired Nephilim boy, "but this one's just sloppy." He finishes with the setting of the coffee table. The boy just looks at Uncle with a strange look and walks to the Blondie. Uncle glances at the infamous Isabelle Lightwood (who I only know because of her seduction at the Pandemonium) and says, " About Alec," apparently that's the dark haired Nephilim boy's name. I'm not using it. "Is he more or a flower or a cologne man?" Isabelle giggled while I scoffed and rolled my eyes at my Uncle's "quiet" comment.

"Ok, so how do we summon the Memory Demon?" Clarissa must be getting anxious. I don't blame her.

"Are you certain?" I say with an eyebrow raised,"Summoning such a powerful demon could be lethal."

"I'll do anything to save my mother. Where's the demon?"

"Ok. Pretty-boy, get your team ready." Blondie walks forward at my Uncle's command, but is soon stopped, "I'm not talking to you." Oh boy," I'm talking to you." Uncle Magnus, you're going to give the boy a heart attack. I smirk as I see the Nephilim boy smile, but then shrug and gave a face that said 'I don't know' to the Golden boy.

"Come with me," I say as I open the separate room we used for summoning purposes. As Clarissa walks beside me, I say,"Everyone wants the cup, don't trust anyone. Especially not the Clave."

"Then why should I trust you?" Smart little girl.

"You shouldn't. Only trust yourself." I then hand her some chalks that I made appear.

"These chalks are beautiful. What are they for?"

"If a person wants their memories returned, they must draw a pentagram to summon the demon." I say as I show her the ritual pentagram. "I can walk you through it if you like."