1.New Town

Bea Messina

Bea Messina

With another day comes another town. With another town, comes a list of new opponents. On the streets, everyone knows my name. BlackJack is ruthless and is anything but merciful.

When people think of the ruthless street fighter, they don't really think of BlackJack as a girl. They get proved wrong when they step in the ring with me.

Not only is BlackJack a fighter, but she's a racer. An undefeated one at that. I've been racing since I ever started fighting 3 years ago. That's around the same time I started jumping town to town. I like to stay in the smaller towns for less publicity.

When I'm at school, I'm known as a nobody. I try not to bring attention to myself, mainly so people won't recognize me if they see me fight. Being almost 17 I still have to attend school. Although I keep moving because someone figures out who I am and then I have to leave, along with my dad chasing me down.

My dad is a gang leader to The Forsaken, I had to leave to keep myself safe for reasons I don't want to get into.

Today I move into a new house. Being that I am an infamous street racer and fighter, I have a lot of money.

My new house is a newly constructed modern house. It's got six bedrooms and four bathrooms. Looking at it you would probably think it has more windows than walls, and it looks like a series of boxes stacked on top of each other.

The backyard has a pool, if I wasn't laying low I could probably through some sick parties in this house.

Not only does it have a three car garage for my cars and motorcycle, but it also has a gym in the basement for when I'm training. I wasn't too sure how long I'd live in this town, but I wanted to make sure that I was comfortable while I am.

Honestly, I'm hoping I can stay here for just over a year until I'm 18, then they can't take me back anyways. Maybe after that, if I like it here, I'll stay and we'll see where things go after that.

Reaching the new house with the moving truck following close behind, I pull up the driveway in my bright red Boss 302 mustang, into the garage. I step out of 'the Devil' to find the moving truck and a few workers unloading the boxes onto my lawn.

Apparently they only deliver and not actually bring it into the house.

After they leave, I gaze at the few boxes on my lawn and sigh. I walk over to the first box and pick it up, walking to the steps. Pulling out my keys, I unlock the wooden door and am brought into the bright living room. I place the box on the marble counters in the beautiful white kitchen and look around to the living room and the dining room. The living room having a 50" tv mounted in the cream coloured wall. In front of it, atop the dark wooden floors, sits a grey plush couch and a glass coffee table.

In the dining room, is a medium wooden table with 6 wooden chairs to match around it. Next to the dining room, is the stairs that lead to the upstairs which is where all the bedrooms and three bathrooms are.