Epilogue

Bea Messina

Bea Messina

It's been about six months since I came to again. Father said that I had a horrible accident and that's why I don't remember anything.

From what he tells me, I used to be a street racer. He wouldn't tell me what my racer name was so I could look it up though, I think he's scared I'll go back to that life.

Shortly after I woke up from the coma I was in for two weeks, me and my dad's gang moved down to Dallas, Texas. He said that we lived here once but I still don't remember.

As I relentlessly train in the work out room, I notice some of fathers gang members looking at me as I move.

It's no secret who I am to the gang leader in this town. The Sapphire Wolves have accepted me as one of their own, it feels good. Most people fear me as I walk down the streets. Girls envy me and boys want to get in my pants.

I've never really let it get to me though. I finished my senior year this year and then I started training. Father said I was training to become an amazing assassin before I had my accident.

Everyday, I continue to train so that I still work towards that goal.

Father says when I'm good enough, gangs will be asking for my service. I'll gladly oblige, but for a price.

"Bea! Come to my office please!" I hear my father yell from the entrance.

I look over and see him poking his head in. "I'll be right there!" I reply unwrapping my knuckles, leaving them on the table.

I quickly walk to my fathers office, not wanting to keep him waiting.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask politely as I stand in front of him. He sits in his desk, looking at papers scattered across his desk.

"I have a job for you." He answer shortly, sighing and looking up at me. "I need you to assassinate this man." He says pushing a file toward me.

I pick it up and open it to see a picture of a man with dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes. It's listed his name is Marlin Vanpatton.

"Is there a reason I'm killing this man father?" I ask putting the file under my arm to continue looking it.

"Yes, he's threatening our sales and distribution. I need you to make him die randomly, leave his body as a sign." He answers with a very serious look in his eyes.

"Of course father, he will be dealt with." I bow my head am about to leave when he opposes.

"You need a calling sign, a name everyone will know you by." He says with the seriousness leaving his eyes.

"And what would that be?"

Without answering he pushes a sheet over to me. It having to Chinese symbols expertly drawn on, 银影