Cody Getting Into A Fight

Age: 18

   It has been three years since Cody moved in with his aunt and things have changed. His mom would visit him once a week to give him more clothes and tells him that his dad was still mad and he could probably come back soon. He knew that was a lie. He didn't want to believe her or anybody. He did go back to school and about everyone knew how his parents kicked him out. He kept getting bullied but this was probably the worst fight he got into. It was a Thursday afternoon and there was a big bully named James Rojas. He always bullied Cody here and there but this time was different. Cody was walking by James right as he knocked Cody's books out of his hands. "Hey! What the heck?", Cody said frustrated. James laughed and eyed him. "Ha! Nerd!" Cody sighed, picked up his books and kept walking. James saw him walk away and followed him. When he got up to Cody, he pulled on the back of his dark blue t shirt and made him look at him. "Look at me, Chloe.", James smirked. Cody tried to get away but James held him tight. "What are you gonna do about it, Chloe?", James said as he lightly smacked Cody's left cheek. If you were there, you could see Cody's eyes turn to fire. He punched James face as James let him go. James fell on the ground and blood started to come out of his nose. Cody has never done this before, his hands started shaking as he just stood still as kids and teens just watched james cry on the floor. A female teacher came out to the hallway and saw what was happening. She sent Cody to the office to get picked up while James was in the nurse's office. A few minutes later, his aunt was there to pick him up and signed him out. They got into her black car and started driving to her house. "Cody, why did you do that to that young boy?', she said disappointedly. Cody looked at his shoes and frowned. "He knocked my books out of my hand and called me by my other name. He also slapped me so I was just defending myself.", he said, trying to get on her good side. She frowned and continued to looked at the road. "I guess you're right. Your off the hook this time, ok?" Cody smiled and looked at his aunt. "Thank you so much Aunt Crissy! Wait, does this mean we could still go to the pride festival in a few hours?", he asked, hoping they could still go. "Ummm...I guess we could still go if you do the dishes tonight.", she smiled. Cody laughed and smiled brightly. "Deal!"